New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

I really hope her whole album adopts this sound in various ways. I've been saying forever she needs a concept album to showcase her talent. This is amazing, and unexpected.

KingOfHearts

My Queens!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 07, 2016, 12:02:32 AM
Quote from: Steffon on January 06, 2016, 07:06:48 PM
My thread went diamond and I was first!!! New Show, New Music, New Steffon. 2016 IS GOING TO BE GOOD TO ME

bbb

alright nah, steff :dead:
SSDSSDSDSDSDSSDSDSDSSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

BOOK Steff!!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Phantom on January 06, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Ok. So its not the official single and I'm fine with that. But this is really how you drop a BUZZ single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her team is finally getting it right this time!!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 07, 2016, 06:37:24 AM
I really hope her whole album adopts this sound in various ways. I've been saying forever she needs a concept album to showcase her talent. This is amazing, and unexpected.

I kind of agree with a concept album, I mean..... albums SHOULD have a concept behind, if not, its like a lazy approach, with a bunch of songs not related with each other.

It would be really interesting to have a Brandy album with a live band feel, or a retro/old school with a modern twist approach, kind of Bran's own Back to black or Back to basics.

Im sure plenty of people would use

BRockaBaby

i really want this song to become something for her.

martian

January 07, 2016, 09:24:17 AM #1148 Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:24:44 AM by martian
If this is he buzz single that must mean that the first single is going to be even better. Woo!! I hope they incorporate B&P into the video somehow though, put it at the end or something if it makes sense.

BRockaBaby

Quote from: martian on January 07, 2016, 09:24:17 AM
If this is he buzz single that must mean that the first single is going to be even better. Woo!! I hope they incorporate B&P into the video somehow though, put it at the end or something if it makes sense.

!!!

Gilgamesh.

I don't really care about a video but I need to hear this vocal LIVE.

Gilgamesh.

CandyCrush

nah.. they gonna have to do something with this song. This can't be one of those Brandy gems that sit over on YouTube collecting cyber dust. When I tell you, EVERYBODY in my family is obsessed with this track, from a 13yr old to a 68yr old. That's when you know you got a smash hit on your hands!!

Now that folks have got a taste of what they've been missing, and some didn't even know they were missing something, they can't just let this fire go out. Enough of that whip & the nae nae bullsh*t, people want music that feeds their soul. This does that.

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 06, 2016, 06:21:01 PM
I'm scared guys

Usually The first song she puts out, pales in comparison to the rest sffdddds what the fuck is about to occur?! 

Huh? Huh?! Since y'all got ya degrees, and ya know every fuckin thing

:stressed:

Hmm, I dunno about that. PID was one of Two-Eleven's highlights and RHD was one fo the few single worthy songs on Human IMO.

!!