New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwoeleven

I hope we can also get that "Hate It That You Love Me" song as well...She was SANGIN' on that track from what I heard...also, not to get too A&R but...releasing the song right after the premier of the 1st episode of her new show is one of the greatest moves she/her team has made in recent memory.

RekeRig

I'm glad she did a lot with Pop & Oak, flip/steve and that entire team

"I'm approaching this album as if it's the last songs I'm ever gonna sing. That's not true, but it's the approach"

I want a concept album and theme as well. A variety of sounds is great, but it needs to FLOW. I don't want people to have to choose which half of the album they prefer, again. But I'm super confident in her these days. I said it before this amazing song came out and I feel it even more now

RekeRig

Quote from: RON. on January 07, 2016, 01:56:01 PM
Are these the same producers that she did the song that went:

Let's lie here in my bed all day doing nothing

Can't find the video now but hopefully, someone remembers the song
no, that was Swag'rcelious

Here it is. 

Young

RekeRig

Young ... Dude from the LA times tweeted that both of his fave songs to start the year off, are by Brandy and Monica

He said he feels like he's back in 96 when he was a kid, then tweeted that Bran is gon slay 2016.

He gets all the albums before most, too. I remember when he had DYK omf

:stressed:

Yohan

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on January 07, 2016, 03:47:17 PM
Young ... Dude from the LA times tweeted that both of his fave songs to start the year off, are by Brandy and Monica

He said he feels like he's back in 96 when he was a kid, then tweeted that Bran is gon slay 2016.

Ommf queens :loose2when:

Young

Wtf wtf   :stressed:

Wtv

that sig looks pretty dope. Gives me edgy album cover teas

Young

Le Champ

MAY

I love all the praise & attention she's getting. I just hope they don't go silent after all this buzz.

Zankou.

:ATLcameo: