New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abcd

My run this morning was EPIC because of this :stressed:

VirgoMind

Come through Nia! And yes!!!!!! For the Heat Playing this ugh! Bran has started something!

BRockaBaby

The Heat? The fuck is going on? This needs a visual ASAP!

You can tell they're hoping the track stirs some mess by how she's responding to it.

King steevy

how many celebs or singers praise the song?

BranBran

I CAN'T STOP listening to this (and Zoe theme song).
I can't believe after all these years she just can come and make us ask "How the fuck did u do this Queen Brandy?!!!"
U are the vocal bible, no doubt Brandy, no fucking doubt!! Those 60s harmonies, the runs, the control... U got it all!! No one can do u Brandy!

Ma Lo

Quote from: Phantom on January 08, 2016, 06:19:42 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 08, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 08, 2016, 05:15:08 PM
the wave me backs are snatching Me bald!
:plzstop:

She's so fuckin stupid omg the way she channeled whatever time period that is sdddfffffg everyone thought it was a sample :'(

I'm still not sure that it isn't a sample. Like I'm sure its her, but it sounds so fuckin authentic  :plzstop:

:plzstop: it's amazing like she didn't even have to go in like that

Ma Lo

Rxxf

January 09, 2016, 10:57:31 AM #1447 Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:57:38 AM by r
zoe ever after song is slaying too still
BRANDY

martian

This has to be great for her confidence to see how much love the song is getting. The public is hungry for new music from her. Sure she knew that already but hopefully this pushes her camp to make sure it happens quickly and execute.

Steffon

This song is just IT! Her and her team needs to ride this out for a while. Make a video, perform it. Don't give up on this .

FRANCE

I hope she continues on this trend where the quality of the music is concerned. No more safe, expected records. Keep the freshness brewing.

Genesis

Every time i re listen i catch something new :dead:

This vocal magician

RekeRig

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 09, 2016, 12:11:17 PM
I hope she continues on this trend where the quality of the music is concerned. No more safe, expected records. Keep the freshness brewing.
im sure she will lmao!  Woo

Creative self

Code Red: itsMista

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw