New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

January 09, 2016, 02:25:37 PM #1455 Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:26:08 PM by itsMista
Oh you made this thread?

Vonc2002

Does it matter who made the fckn thread? We all see its at pg 98 JUST like u, no need to come in with a pointless ass FYI, captain fckn obvious
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

The love for this song is almost unanimous! Between fans AND non-fans who JUST NOW became fans!! :dead:

Let's keep the momentum going! Make sure we are sharing this link all over our social media accounts. If you haven't done it yet, get to it! If you did it the day it came out, time to do it AGAIN!! lol

(Sorry yall. Just excited and super proud)

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2016, 02:33:20 PM
Does it matter who made the fckn thread? We all see its at pg 98 JUST like u, no need to come in with a pointless ass FYI, captain fckn obvious

:plzstop:

Ma Lo

Phantom

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 09, 2016, 02:33:20 PM

Drag it

jtwoeleven

Between this, the Zo? theme song, and her Coldplay cover....man...the chick is just BAD! I love the love she's getting.

Wtv

Quote from: martian on January 09, 2016, 11:08:35 AM
This has to be great for her confidence to see how much love the song is getting. The public is hungry for new music from her. Sure she knew that already but hopefully this pushes her camp to make sure it happens quickly and execute.

!!!

I really hope the team takes a Non-Stop approach this time around. Not 4-5 months waits for next song/video. If they push Bran's music during the whole year, with a single each 3 months or so, the audience will take notice and she could have an awesome era this time.

Jeff just need to plan everything since day one, clear and direct plan, no more "lets wait and see how this works"

pCj

iTunes, where are ya?!?

Cuz we're ready

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Ulysses on January 09, 2016, 02:35:17 PM
The love for this song is almost unanimous! Between fans AND non-fans who JUST NOW became fans!! :dead:

Let's keep the momentum going! Make sure we are sharing this link all over our social media accounts. If you haven't done it yet, get to it! If you did it the day it came out, time to do it AGAIN!! lol

(Sorry yall. Just excited and super proud)

AIDS!

This reminds me of a Bangladesh beat
The way the bass distorts in the hook

DrewBabyLove

Where's Steffon?? Get in here! You almost platinum love
:stressed:

Rxxf

right now we are just enjoying
and it's so beautiful

if you feel the need to do anything, best bet is to TWEET the song to all the radio stations
TOP ones especially
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY