Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

This beautiful mermaid ass bitch. Ugh she really shat during IABTM

Ma Lo

Trubran

Quote from: Phantom on January 09, 2016, 05:45:48 PM

This beautiful mermaid ass bitch. Ugh she really shat during IABTM

Ugh, My absolutely favorite look from here from any video!!!

BranBran

Young

Why isn't this on iTunes is what I wanna know

Just fckn let me know why she has the world stanning for free when she could be slaying the charts right now

Cowboy Nine

Yea I'm fuckin sick of streamin this on Soundcloud and Youtube

:udontlookok:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on January 09, 2016, 08:01:53 PM
Why isn't this on iTunes is what I wanna know

Just fckn let me know why she has the world stanning for free when she could be slaying the charts right now

:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

FRANCE

Everybody is kinda going UP for this song. Maybe they didn't expect this big of a reception. Maybe they just decided to throw it online, a lil gift for the fans ala How High, Cigarette and Magic. That betta not be the damn case.

RekeRig

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 09, 2016, 08:39:10 PM
Everybody is kinda going UP for this song. Maybe they didn't expect this big of a reception. Maybe they just decided to throw it online, a lil gift for the fans ala How High, Cigarette and Magic. That betta not be the damn case.
i think thats exactly what it was meant to be  :dead: doesn't mean this wont change the idea, though

Even brans recent interview ...  she was like wait  :uhh: maybe we should stick with this lmao!!

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on January 09, 2016, 08:52:26 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 09, 2016, 08:39:10 PM
i think thats exactly what it was meant to be  :dead: doesn't mean this wont change the idea, though

Even brans recent interview ...  she was like wait  :uhh: maybe we should stick with this lmao!!

which one?
link meh!
BRANDY

CandyCrush

Eric Bellinger over on instagram stanning OUT doing a Brandy / Full Moon tribute. Very sweet message for her. She gets so much love from other singers.

:stressed:

[instagram]
[/instagram]
Quoteericbellinger:

Thank you @4everbrandy for everything you've done for R&B. True musicians know you don't get enough credit. But I just want you to know that you are the blueprint & there are people that still study your music to this day. Your new single "Beggin & Pleadin" is just another example of how RIDICULOUS you are! Thank you for never wavering & for always keepin it wavy. #WaveMeBack 🌊

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: CandyCrush on January 10, 2016, 01:57:46 AM
Eric Bellinger over on instagram stanning OUT doing a Brandy / Full Moon tribute. Very sweet message for her. She gets so much love from other singers.

[instagram]
[/instagram]
Quoteericbellinger:

Thank you @4everbrandy for everything you've done for R&B. True musicians know you don't get enough credit. But I just want you to know that you are the blueprint & there are people that still study your music to this day. Your new single "Beggin & Pleadin" is just another example of how RIDICULOUS you are! Thank you for never wavering & for always keepin it wavy. #WaveMeBack 🌊

I forgot how sexy he is.

RekeRig

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 10, 2016, 02:00:24 AM
Quote from: CandyCrush on January 10, 2016, 01:57:46 AM

[instagram]
[/instagram]
Quoteericbellinger:

I forgot how sexy he is.
:stressed: :stressed: