New Brandy music (Beggin' and Pleadin')

Started by Steffon, January 05, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

not 9 posts in a row dedicated to her

:plzstop:

QUEEN. what kinda spell does she have over these other artists   :kii: QUEEN, I SAID!

Ma Lo

Gilgamesh.

I haven't listened today.

about to get in! LMAO!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RIG on January 07, 2016, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on January 07, 2016, 04:21:15 PM
I love all the praise & attention she's getting. I just hope they don't go silent after all this buzz.
hell im still shocked they capitalized off the premier of her show :dead:

It really is crazy to think about.... This is the first time in a long time they have capitalized off of something

GYNandTONIC

January 10, 2016, 11:29:40 AM #1504 Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:31:12 AM by GYNandTONIC
Im hoping that they formulate a plan for this song.

I do believe they just threw the song out as a buzz w/ no plan which is 100% fine. The game now should be to make it seem as if this was the plan all along and kinda roll something out

Though the song doesnt need a feature @ all, I feel they should throw one on just to give the songs some legs and a new life at radio. Put Kendrick or J.Cole on it and sift to itunes and radio. She should just get a great glam squad and find a unknown video director and shoot on her own budget. If she can do this in a 3 week time frame, I say make it official.

Gilgamesh.

that last "waaave" me before she sings the hook

raw. jesus christ :plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on January 10, 2016, 11:29:40 AM

I do believe they just threw the song out as a buzz w/ no plan which is 100% fine. The game now should be to make it seem as if this was the plan all along and kinda roll something out

Though the song doesnt need a feature @ all, I feel they should throw one on just to give the songs some legs and a new life at radio. Put Kendrick or J.Cole on it and sift to itunes and radio. She should just get a great glam squad and find a unknown video director and shoot on her own budget. If she can do this in a 3 week time frame, I say make it official.

I agree with everything except a feature. It seems Brandy wants to show the world...and her self...that she can make a hit happen on her own. I think it should just be her and maybe allow rappers or other artists to put out their own remixes if it becomes that kind of a hit.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: brocka4life on January 10, 2016, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on January 10, 2016, 11:29:40 AM

I agree with everything except a feature. It seems Brandy wants to show the world...and her self...that she can make a hit happen on her own. I think it should just be her and maybe allow rappers or other artists to put out their own remixes if it becomes that kind of a hit.

N that would all be great if the song was released as a single to begin with. People have already heard it and some time has past. At radio the song is going to need some legs and a feature would do that. If the song hit Itunes at this point it wouldnt do much because people have already dl it for free and watched on youtube.

If the song is gonna be an official single then it needs a breath of air IMO

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: r on January 09, 2016, 08:27:50 PM
Quote from: Young on January 09, 2016, 08:01:53 PM
Why isn't this on iTunes is what I wanna know

Just fckn let me know why she has the world stanning for free when she could be slaying the charts right now

:letsmessfag:

J Rob said it was supposed to just be for the fans, and they didn't know it was going to blow like this. He also said they are going to "ride this wave".

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 10, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

Just fckn let me know why she has the world stanning for free when she could be slaying the charts right now

J Rob said it was supposed to just be for the fans, and they didn't know it was going to blow like this. He also said they are going to "ride this wave".
:stressed:

Rxxf

Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 10, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

BRANDY

Wtv

any link to those comments by Jeff? whats the insta post he said that? or was it on twitter?

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Tijobr on January 10, 2016, 01:01:43 PM
any link to those comments by Jeff? whats the insta post he said that? or was it on twitter?

Instagram, his most recent post about the song

Steffon

Wtv

Just read his post, thanks for telling tho ;)