RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Redskin on July 24, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
Mark is a well established business owner

Not some ex con looking for a quick cum up.
Fraud is disgusting.

Buy The Stars✨

that very well may be congrats to mark (SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESSES)  but no one is trying to see a tv show about mark and kenya ..mark doesnt seem like he wants to be on camera and i think thats a big part of it.  i actually can respect him for not wanting to be on the show

but i GuaruneeFUCKINGTEE that there are not 3 networks wanting to do a tv show about kenya lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 24, 2018, 09:25:25 PM
Congrats to mark (SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESSES).. mark doesnt seem like he wants to be on camera and i think thats a big part of it.  i actually can respect him for not wanting to be on the show
And that?s all you had to say bby. :wub:

BAPHOMET.

SDfsmfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfklfkl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Redskin on July 24, 2018, 09:32:18 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 24, 2018, 09:23:57 PM
Quote from: Redskin on July 24, 2018, 09:19:15 PM
Mark is a well established business owner

Not some ex con looking for a quick cum up.
Fraud is disgusting.
I clocked her mess from the moment she called Kenya "too dark".

That ho must see Kimora Lee Simmons in the mirror or something.
The nerve. Been ugly her whole damn life and thought she could critique a literal beauty queen.

:omf: :omf: :omf:

STUNNA GOD

SSDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSS

Da fuck HAPP in here? Bravo were willing to pay what they thought BUMP Face and that goddam unborn bastard was worth. PENNIES.

No need for the back n forth.

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

Tanya confirmed that she's no longer filming with the ladies so she's out. I guess that only leaves Shamari. Production is really scrambling right now because the majority of scenes were filmed with Tanya. Come November, we won't even have a damn show LOL.

African Queen

You faggot know damn well you would let Apollo impregnate your trifling asses as well.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 25, 2018, 04:32:49 PM
Tanya confirmed that she's no longer filming with the ladies so she's out. I guess that only leaves Shamari. Production is really scrambling right now because the majority of scenes were filmed with Tanya. Come November, we won't even have a damn show LOL.
This show is really crumbling

:feelinmyself: :blessed:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on July 25, 2018, 04:48:58 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 25, 2018, 04:32:49 PM
This show is really crumbling

:feelinmyself: :blessed:
The fans are fuming because Potomac is a threat to Atlanta. I give RHOA at least 2 more seasons before they pull the plug. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

I don?t think Andy would ever let this franchise just die. :dead: I?d see him doing a complete recasting before that.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on July 25, 2018, 05:45:47 PM
I don?t think Andy would ever let this franchise just die. :dead: I?d see him doing a complete recasting before that.

!!!!!

this is still their most popular franchise   go ahead bring phae back and get those scenes in now while they still can