RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on December 15, 2018, 03:08:08 PM
Yovanna, I just dont see her ever getting a peach. She makes Marlo look REGAL.
PERIOD! :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 15, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
Quote from: 9! on December 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
If Eva stays another season then the show is truly done.

She's the worst addition since Kim Fields.

i could see them keeping her next season if phae comes back cause her and phae are friends and she will need ppl to film with
Perfect so Eva stays and is another phaedra ally
d

!!!!!! Thats my thinking too. On top of that, Andy seems to adore her and the cast likes her too. I don't see her going anywhere. And she actually has a storyline and a respectable HUSBAND.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 15, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 15, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
Quote from: 9! on December 15, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
If Eva stays another season then the show is truly done.

She's the worst addition since Kim Fields.

i could see them keeping her next season if phae comes back cause her and phae are friends and she will need ppl to film with
Perfect so Eva stays and is another phaedra ally

YEP ... also one thing i noticed is before andy brings someone back he has them on WWHL a few times to see how the reaction would be IE sheree BEFORE she even came back as a friend he had her on a few times... that will be the thing we will see next over this season IMO

STUNNA GOD

What ATL celebrities/socialites could they bring on to shake shit? Honestly, I wish we had Tiny instead of Kandi. I could see Tiny giving a Countess mess OUT. Just a damn KI

DSDDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDDSSDSSSSDDSDSDSSDDSSSDDSFXVVXDSDSDDSDDSDDSDSDD
S
D
S
S
DS
D
SD
SD
S
S
SD
SD
S
DS
DS
D
D
S
C
X
C
XC
CS
CD
C
D

🦚

They should cast mo?nique.

She?d set nay nay right on straight.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Trey on December 15, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
[instagram]

?Come on BACK P!?

SNNDHDJDHJDJDJDJDJSJFJDJJDKFJRJDJDJDJJDJRJDJDJDJJDBDNDNDNXNDMD
D
D
D
F
F
V
F
G
D
G
D
G
F
G

F
G
F
G
F
F
G

FG

FG

F
G
F
G
FF

F
F
F
HFG
F

Nene is MESSSSSSSSSSS

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:letsmessfag:

I wonder if she'll be back this season or next. Kii!

CHOKE

EVERY time I see this thread title I think it says Kanye is dead

And I get disappointed it doesn?t

EVERY time

M-Rocka

I?d say keep the drunk, she?s a certifiable looney toon but she gets this bitches riled up and she?s funny.

African Queen

M-Rocka

Moose and her selective memory. Now she doesn?t remember what Fake' did to Porsh..this miserable ass wounded soul.

FRANCE

Nene is the one of the fakest bitches. Never liked her at all. She's a flip flopper. More than any of the other cast mates. Ever single woman there she's with in that insta vid, she's fallen out with them at least once or twice in the past. Even the ones that aren't there. Porsha, Kenya, Kim, Kandi. EVERYBODY. She has a problem.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FL on December 15, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
Nene is the one of the fakest bitches. Never liked her at all. She's a flip flopper. More than any of the other cast mates. Ever single woman there she's with in that insta vid, she's fallen out with them at least once or twice in the past. Even the ones that aren't there. Porsha, Kenya, Kim, Kandi. EVERYBODY. She has a problem.
YUP! I hate her