RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on March 11, 2019, 07:19:14 PM
Can't wait to see Kenya on the finale
Whew, yeah!
:flamebroiled:

The way her presence just sends Wildemoose in a frenzy.
:feelinmyself:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 11:19:31 AM
Shehulk can read only when she's not stuttering and stumbling over her words every 5 seconds.
So she can't read huh?

Cowgirl

fedswatchin

This is too much commotion and I think everybody is avoiding the obvious, which is this show is done

M-Rocka

Quote from: BowDown on March 11, 2019, 08:07:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 11, 2019, 11:19:31 AM
Shehulk can read only when she's not stuttering and stumbling over her words every 5 seconds.
So she can't read huh?
:plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Scott. on March 11, 2019, 12:42:18 PM
Porsha is not that funny to me. She has her moments

you really hate this black queen huh?

how u let him cheat

eva is up nene's ass like a colonic. and her personality is annoying as fuck.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Sssddjdndnndndndnd

honestly... I see both sides. If the bitch told you don't go in her closet, don't go in her fucking closet.

:udontlookok:

Kandi n Porsha didn't have ill intent and Nene did overreact, but YEA.

how u let him cheat

nene was saying don't go in her closet but she was givin a

hehe gorl! don't go in there lolz!

and they were all up & through COMPLIMENTING her mess for a good second. it wasn't until the camera man started to scoot over there that them ramen noodles stood straight up on her head.

like, porsh is supposed to be your good SIS. if a nigga that's supposed to be like a brother to me told me don't go in his closet, I'd give him a fuck u mess a d go in too. it's just what's fake siblings DEW.

I think she just using kan & porsh as an excuse, which works cuz technically she does have the right to tell someone where they can & can't. but wreck-it-ralphNE was all the fuckin way out of order. porsh is PREG for goodness sake.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Scott.

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 12, 2019, 03:44:33 AM

and they were all up & through COMPLIMENTING her mess for a good second. it wasn't until the camera man started to scoot over there that them ramen noodles stood straight up on her head.

like, porsh is supposed to be your good SIS. if a nigga that's supposed to be like a brother to me told me don't go in his closet, I'd give him a fuck u mess a d go in too. it's just what's fake siblings DEW.

I think she just using kan & porsh as an excuse, which works cuz technically she does have the right to tell someone where they can & can't. but wreck-it-ralphNE was all the fuckin way out of order. porsh is PREG for goodness sake.

I totally agree with this whole post.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on March 12, 2019, 06:37:46 AM

I totally agree with this whole post.

African Queen

African Queen