RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MARS. on March 25, 2019, 02:37:15 PM
a gorgeous townhouse that you've seen several times this season :uhh:
d

That somebody's white husband is paying for. What does she OWN?

Zankou.

yeah she owns her townhome and it's in her name.

Eva lives in a damn SHOE

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: MARS. on March 25, 2019, 02:39:47 PM
yeah she owns her townhome and it's in her name.

Eva lives in a damn SHOE

Not a SHOE

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 25, 2019, 01:45:32 PM
sfgsghdf the way marlo CLOCKED eva

she lying. you know she lying kandi

lmao im sorry, i know kevin mccall is crazy. but he not after you like THAT

in the wind! can't leave a trail!

GOR  :dead:
Yea, Eva is despicable at this point with her lies.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2019, 11:09:31 AM
Quote from: Scott. on March 25, 2019, 10:19:48 AM
Tbh, l don't think Tanya was wrong
She wasn't but she needed to stand in it more. Everyone was calling Cynthia a pushover but THIS is a pushover.  Sweet girl but get a fckn backbone and stop crying all the fckn time as well.  Mario is such a miserable bitch. I love Eva now btw. Like..........I don't owe any of u ANYTHING  :uhh:
She wasn't wrong but I feel like Tanya didn't know Eva was gonna blow up.

Cowgirl

March 25, 2019, 04:09:28 PM #547 Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 04:09:58 PM by BowDown
Btw Nene is so fucking fake. If she had intentions on telling Eva herself, why didn't she schedule a lunch or something to tell her one-on-one instead of in front of the group of girls she feels are so vicious? And what has Cynthia ever had to gain from her relationship with Nene? She's been so loyal only for her to give her her big ass to kiss in return.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BowDown on March 25, 2019, 04:09:28 PM
Btw Nene is so fucking fake. If she had intentions on telling Eva herself, why didn't she schedule a lunch or something to tell her one-on-one instead of in front of the group of girls she feels are so vicious? And what has Cynthia ever had to gain from her relationship with Nene? She's been so loyal only for her to give her her big ass to kiss in return.
I mean... in her defense, I don't think she had intentions of telling her that night. She had no choice, once Tanya put it all out there.

And Tanya just be so EXCITED to spill tea. That's what gets me.

Sdxxxxxxxxxxx

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Yeaaa girl.. it's one of your close FRIENDS!  She spilt all your tea. LMFAOZ!!!!

Scott.

I don't know, Trey. I don't see Tanya that way at all. 

STUNNA GOD

Sddddddddddddddddd

im conflicted. Part of me gets the vibe that she's not really used to having girlfriends, being in a circle... so she may be genuinely a little naive.

but bitch, I just don't know anymore.

STUNNA GOD

NDNSNDNSNSNSNSMSMMSMDMSMDMSMDMSMDMSMD
S
S
S
S
S
D

S
DS
D

D
D
D
D
D

D
D
D
D

i was screaming Cynthia sitting there like

Like she didn't give her the bad advice

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on March 25, 2019, 04:32:15 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 25, 2019, 04:09:28 PM
I mean... in her defense, I don't think she had intentions of telling her that night. She had no choice, once Tanya put it all out there.

And Tanya just be so EXCITED to spill tea. That's what gets me.

Sdxxxxxxxxxxx

nnnmnnnnnnnnnnnn

But some days had already passed. If you have a friend who you heard one of their closest friends dog them out but you knew they were going to be around the friend who received the information, wouldn't you want to give them a heads up before they even run into each other?

:mmywheresddy: