RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: duboisrene on June 26, 2019, 04:06:36 PM
Sidenote: Am I the only one who hates Cyn with braids?

You do? :uhh:

I looove braids on her. Much better than those wigs.

fedswatchin

Kenya actually slays. After rewatching season 5 and season 6, it's clear the bitch just brought new psychotic energy that the show needed. And she's not half as annoying as I remember

Kalifornia.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 06:09:21 PM
Kenya actually slays. After rewatching season 5 and season 6, it's clear the bitch just brought new psychotic energy that the show needed. And she's not half as annoying as I remember

!!!

kenya was never EVIL or any of the other mess ppl tried to label her ass. she just STOOD in her mess and gave a :plea: if someone didn't like. this coming from a new gor had some ppl in fumes.

:hehe:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

duboisrene

duboisrene

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 05:48:33 PM
Quote from: duboisrene on June 26, 2019, 04:06:36 PM
Sidenote: Am I the only one who hates Cyn with braids?

You do? :uhh:

I looove braids on her. Much better than those wigs.

:omgwatshappening:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

duboisrene

Quote from: neøn oph' on June 26, 2019, 06:19:12 PM
MOEnthia >>>>

:kii: :kii: :kii:

Ok y'all win. She can be Cyn Mitchell this season I guess. Although she still gonna have wigs on in the confessional  :letsmessfag:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
You love a calculated bitch :plzstop:
I just cant believe I went up for Porsha's dumb self like that :dead: Kenya's kiis and reads might fall flat but at least she's not dumb as rocks :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: neøn oph' on June 26, 2019, 06:14:30 PM

!!!

kenya was never EVIL or any of the other mess ppl tried to label her ass. she just STOOD in her mess and gave a :plea: if someone didn't like. this coming from a new gor had some ppl in fumes.

Exactly. Nene and Phaedra couldn't take her because they felt threatened. :dead:

fedswatchin

June 26, 2019, 06:32:57 PM #582 Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:33:47 PM by Hitmaka
Quote from: neøn oph' on June 26, 2019, 06:14:30 PM

!!!

!!!

Phaedra ignited the real mess when she tried to not give Ken backend tea for that wack ass DVD. They were good judies so I see why Kenys went all the way off the handle. I slightly use now

But still Nene & Phraedra are top fish

fedswatchin

Nene and Phaedra kii'ing together about anything is a fuckin cackle to me :kii::kii::kii:these southern ass MESS pots

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Hitmaka on June 26, 2019, 06:24:49 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on June 26, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
You love a calculated bitch :plzstop:
I just cant believe I went up for Porsha's dumb self like that :dead: Kenya's kiis and reads might fall flat but at least she's not dumb as rocks :plzstop:

sdbbb

I always wondered why you liked Porsha. She didn't seem your speed at all :dead:

Yeah Ken' can't read for shit, but she is a smart girl. I hope she's gotten better at lashing, because those poorly delivered rehearsed reads were not it.