Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

But I have a strong feeling Porsha n Marlo ain't clicking with that Latoya girl

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 05:49:13 PM
They're getting ready for their cast trip to the Carolinas and apparently someone is going to get confronted because they're a "pot stirrer" according to that RHOA page. There they go hyping shit up.

d
d

I'm getting excited because the new girls are giving me everything I want visually, but then the little bit of tea that we've actually been getting sounds so fucking BORING. Usually our cups are running over with mess.

"Pot stirrer! Shaking the table! 👀"

D
!!!!!

Plus that page said one of the girls being tested as a peach holder got canned. Probably Drew's ass. They're probably gonna make her a friend and Latoya a full timer. I hate when that page does that stupid shit. In for a surprise! Build up! Won't see it comin'!  :plzstop:

Scott.

Porsha and Latoya don't get along from what I've read.

STUNNA GOD

September 20, 2020, 08:08:43 PM #664 Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:17:01 PM by Trey
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 07:31:49 PM
They're getting ready for their cast trip to the Carolinas and apparently someone is going to get confronted because they're a "pot stirrer" according to that RHOA page. There they go hyping shit up.

d
d

I'm getting excited because the new girls are giving me everything I want visually, but then the little bit of tea that we've actually been getting sounds so fucking BORING. Usually our cups are running over with mess.

D
!!!!!

Plus that page said one of the girls being tested as a peach holder got canned. Probably Drew's ass. They're probably gonna make her a friend and Latoya a full timer. I hate when that page does that stupid shit. In for a surprise! Build up! Won't see it comin'!  :plzstop:
Yea, it's 100% likely Drew. Sdddddddddd

Latoya is still perched everywhere with the cast. We've NEVER seen Drew mingle with the girls. This new 3rd girl likely just came into the picture testing for a peach too.

My prediction: Latoya gets a peach this season. This 3rd new girl will get hers next season. Unless they haven't even been filming that long.

STUNNA GOD

I'm sorry... but I'm still on this new girl's page watching her stories. Not she n her girls just causally taking the private jet out for a cute weekend mess. SSHDDDDFFFFFFFFFFD

YEA. This is the kinda revamp I wanna see. Sis can hook Porsha up with a new trade. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 08:08:43 PM

d
d

D
!!!!!

Latoya is still perched everywhere with the cast. We've NEVER seen Drew mingle with the girls. This new 3rd girl likely just came into the picture testing for a peach too.

My: Latoya gets a peach this season. This 3rd new girl will get hers next season. Unless they haven't even been filming that long.
!!!!

Right! Just give Falynn a peach and give Mildew Sidora a friend of spot. LaToya is bringing mess, so she's a keeper. Kandi, Kenya, and Porsha are fine. Cynth's time is way past due.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 08:25:19 PM
I'm sorry... but I'm still on this new girl's page watching her stories. Not she n her girls just causally taking the private jet out for a cute weekend mess. SSHDDDDFFFFFFFFFFD

YEA. This is the kinda revamp I wanna see. Sis can hook Porsha up with a new trade.
:sobusyjetsetter:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 09:09:19 PM

d
d

D
!!!!!

My: Latoya gets a peach this season. This 3rd new girl will get hers next season. Unless they haven't even been filming that long.
!!!!

Right! Just give Falynn a peach and give Mildew Sidora a friend of spot. LaToya is bringing mess, so she's a keeper. Kandi, Kenya, and Porsha are fine. Cynth's time is way past due.
SDDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJSJDJD

I love how we're already trying to give new queen her peach.

MSMSMSMMSMSMSMSSMSMSMSSMSMMSSS

how u let him cheat

these gorls are gorge but they better be able to read

we dont watch rhoa for their attractiveness  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

September 20, 2020, 11:32:46 PM #671 Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 11:33:50 PM by Trey
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 20, 2020, 11:26:07 PM
these gorls are gorge but they better be able to read

we dont watch rhoa for their attractiveness  :uhh:
SHSJDJJDJDJDJDFFTSSSDDDDD

Well, we always had one bitch that's only there to serve the purpose of being cute. She pretty much fills that position and THEN some.

She's cute, young, fun, AND coined. Sis seems to be on a new level of coin that we've never seen on RHOA and I'm here for it. I'm tired of these homeless ass girls fighting over Zara slippers n unfinished basements. Embarrassing us. You know I'm here for MESS above all things, but if we're gonna bring "class" back to the show, this is what I want.

:omgwatshappening:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 09:09:19 PM

d
d

D
!!!!!

!!!!

SDDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJSJDJD

I love how we're already trying to give new queen her peach.

MSMSMSMMSMSMSMSSMSMSMSSMSMMSSS
!!!!!!!

King >>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, Mildew ain't doing it for me. Falynn slays and the bitch is pretty and coined the fuck up and married. That's probably how her and Shamea are friends since their husbands are both African. But Falynn is fucking gorgeous!!!!!!

So we have so far:
Kenya
Porsha
Kandi
Cynth
Latoya
Falynn
Marlo (yuck)
Tanya (double yuck)
Mildew (yawn)

how u let him cheat

vvvvvvvvvvv rich doesnt necessarily mean class tho bby

i mean imma give her a chance

but from her ig, im def dmgetting a basketball wivesy vibe. i can feel a drink being thrown already  :dead:

draya self
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

HDJJSNSNDNNSNDNSNDMSMMDMSMDS
S

S
D
S
D
S
S

S
D
S

D
S
D
S
S
S

D
S
S

BBY >>><<<

I think that's why I use..... she's giving me Draya.

:sistas: