RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Kinda like how we're finally agreeing on things, Kings. :ohwow: :ohwow:

And I'm loving the new direction RHOA is taking. Getting rid of the uglies, Tanya is next.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 11:41:35 PM

And I'm loving the new direction RHOA is taking. Getting rid of the uglies, Tanya is next.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very Basketball Wives LA and in a good way. Glamours girls, fun energy, actually married, COINS, and these group trips are gonna be LIT! :dead: Just very "Hollywood" vibes.

It's a good representation of modern day Atlanta.

STUNNA GOD

I see what Andy and his team are doing...I like this direction 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 11:36:14 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 09:09:19 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 08:08:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 07:31:49 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 06:20:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 05:49:13 PM
They're getting ready for their cast trip to the Carolinas and apparently someone is going to get confronted because they're a "pot stirrer" according to that RHOA page. There they go hyping shit up.

d
d

I'm getting excited because the new girls are giving me everything I want visually, but then the little bit of tea that we've actually been getting sounds so fucking BORING. Usually our cups are running over with mess.

"Pot stirrer! Shaking the table! 👀"

D
!!!!!

Plus that page said one of the girls being tested as a peach holder got canned. Probably Drew's ass. They're probably gonna make her a friend and Latoya a full timer. I hate when that page does that stupid shit. In for a surprise! Build up! Won't see it comin'!  :plzstop:
Yea, it's 100% likely Drew. Sdddddddddd

Latoya is still perched everywhere with the cast. We've NEVER seen Drew mingle with the girls. This new 3rd girl likely just came into the picture testing for a peach too.

My: Latoya gets a peach this season. This 3rd new girl will get hers next season. Unless they haven't even been filming that long.
!!!!

Right! Just give Falynn a peach and give Mildew Sidora a friend of spot. LaToya is bringing mess, so she's a keeper. Kandi, Kenya, and Porsha are fine. Cynth's time is way past due.
SDDJDJDJDJDJJDJDJSJDJD

I love how we're already trying to give new queen her peach.

MSMSMSMMSMSMSMSSMSMSMSSMSMMSSS
!!!!!!!

King >>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, Mildew ain't doing it for me. Falynn slays and the bitch is pretty and coined the fuck up and married. That's probably how her and Shamea are friends since their husbands are both African. But Falynn is fucking gorgeous!!!!!!

So we have so far:
Kenya
Porsha
Kandi
Cynth
Latoya
Falynn
Marlo (yuck)
Tanya (double yuck)
Mildew (yawn)
Cynthia needs to go... I honestly want Sheree. Sheree has that type of energy that works well younger girls. Like a Karen. And it's always to have one original OG. Sheree kinda teased that she may be returning in some capacity, so we'll see.

But nevertheless, I'm loving the new direction. I'm completely fine with Porsha, Kenya, and Kandi being the new OGs

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on September 20, 2020, 11:47:24 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 20, 2020, 11:41:35 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very Basketball Wives LA and in a good way. Glamours girls, fun energy, actually married, COINS, and these group trips are gonna be LIT! :dead: Just very "Hollywood" vibes.

It's a good representation of modern day Atlanta.
!!!!!! Whew

And I love the title change too btw  :stressed:

I have a feeling Cynth's wedding is going to be another boring finale and Moose pops up outta nowhere.

how u let him cheat

imma wait to actually watch an episode before i jump the gun and give them kudos on the "new direction"

these girls could be giving tanya for all we know  :omf:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 07:18:25 AM
imma wait to actually watch an episode before i jump the gun and give them kudos on the "new direction"

NSNSNSNSNSNNSNSNDNNDNDND

Are you the new me? Unimpressed self.

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

That's true. As long as we have the core girls (minus Cynth) that's all that matters.

That RHOA page said the main storyline this season is her wedding, so I'm hoping this is her farewell season because she needs to go. We covered Peter, Bailey Modeling & Wine Cellar, Noelle liking pussy, etc..

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 09:15:38 AM

NSNSNSNSNSNNSNSNDNNDNDND

Are you the new me? Unimpressed self.

:udontlookok:

ccccccccccccccvvbb x

these gors just need to prove they can amplify the recipe a bit before i clap. cuz when the show gets boring quee keyna starts doing crazy shit ccc

how u let him cheat

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 21, 2020, 09:40:55 AM

That's true. As long as we have the core girls (minus Cynth) that's all that matters.

That RHOA page said the main storyline this season is her wedding, so I'm hoping this is her farewell season because she needs to go. We covered Peter, Bailey Modeling & Wine Cellar, Noelle liking pussy, etc..

ccccv but cyn is a great ally mess and can lash when given the right motivation

the way she punted porsh in the puss still does sumn to me

:oof:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 10:43:10 AM

!!!!!

I want bitchy season 7 Cynthia back, but she's long gone now that Mike is pounding them cakes.

And why does Porsha cry after every fight? :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 21, 2020, 10:43:10 AM

Loved that pussy stomp out. PJ was def affected

:scrumptious:

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Kenya🍑
Porsha🍑
Kandi🍑
Cynthia🍑
Falynn🍑
Latoya🍑

:howfestive: :howfestive:

Cast photo and trailer should be out soon too so we'll find out who got their 🍑.

how u let him cheat