RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I was just about to say,  it doesn't really feel like Shamea wants to be a part of this show in THAT way to me.  Everybody doesn't wanna be a housewife :dead:
Like, I feel like Marlboro WANTS this.  Shamea, not so much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 10:47:38 AM
I was just about to say,  it doesn't really feel like Shamea wants to be a part of this show in THAT way to me.  Everybody doesn't wanna be a housewife :dead:
Like, I feel like Marlboro WANTS this.  Shamea, not so much
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before she was married, it seemed that she was interested, but I definitely don't get that impression now. I think she's completely fine with her pop ups here n there. She seems much more reserved and removed from the show. Apparently, her husband didn't want her to hold a peach/be on the show.

Cowgirl

Shamea is doing the right thing. She has the fame from the show but doesn't have to be directly involved in the drama if she doesn't want to. I saw her at a Hawks game when I was in Atlanta so she seems to have a lot going on too..

Scott.

And plus l love Shamea and would love to see her on the show more, but l do understand 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 07, 2020, 10:59:50 AM
Shamea is doing the right thing. She has the fame from the show but doesn't have to be directly involved in the drama if she doesn't want to. I saw her at a Hawks game when I was in Atlanta so she seems to have a lot going on too..
!!!!!!!! It's kinda perfect. She gets the fame and publicity from it without being in the drama and having the commitment.

STUNNA GOD

I didn't use Shamea at first... I thought she was extremely thirsty on first arrival, but I use now. She has her rich African husband, so she's pretty unbothered now. 

Cowgirl

I like Shamea but she gets thirsty for attention at times.

Scott.

The only time l got thirsty from her was when she started mess with Kenya when she first came on but other than that, she's cool 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on October 07, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
The only time l got thirsty from her was when she started mess with Kenya when she first came on but other than that, she's cool
Now that you mention it, she only gets thirsty when it comes to Kenya. "Drinking" the shampoo bottle at the hair care launch, getting upset because Kenya told her to ask the volunteers..

Scott.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Kwee was just focused on getting those people back into their homes that they lost.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 07, 2020, 11:10:09 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 07, 2020, 11:06:40 AM
Now that you mention it, she only gets thirsty when it comes to Kenya. "Drinking" the shampoo bottle at the hair care launch, getting upset because Kenya told her to ask the volunteers..
I liked when she shaded Kenya at that hair care thing and that ask the volunteers shit was disgusting. Kenya was rightfully lashed. There's a reason she's still hated by most and stuff like that is it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine