RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

n
Kandi is smart. She wouldn't be caught slipping like THAT. Porsha on the other hand is a bit DENSE and we already know this is how Marlo makes a living so :omf:

STUNNA GOD

If they don't HAND this girl her peach!!!!!

It hasn't even been a month and she's bringing ALLL the mess

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on October 07, 2020, 05:29:35 PM
n
Kandi is smart. She wouldn't be caught slipping like THAT. Porsha on the other hand is a bit DENSE and we already know this is how Marlo makes a living so :omf:
d

!!!! I don't even use Kandi like that, but yea. This has Porsha all OVER it.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lee on October 07, 2020, 05:29:35 PM
n
Exactly

I can't imagine Kandi being apart of these shenanigans after that whole dungeon/lesbian mess during S9

But she did tell us that Porsha turns into an aggressive lesbian when she drinks

:butwait!:

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

"When she thought it was over.... they started back up again"

JDNNSNDNDNDNSNDNNDNXNZNDNDDNDNMCDNXNDDNDDD
D
DD
D
D
DD

D
D
D
D

S
C
D
D
D
D

X
X
X
X
X
XC
C
C
D

X
X
X
X

DD
D

STUNNA GOD

I've been trying to TELL y'all!!!! All they needed were some new young girls ready for MESS. RHOA is back!!

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 07, 2020, 05:38:46 PM
I've been trying to TELL y'all!!!! All they needed were some new young girls ready for MESS. RHOA is back!!
I'd say they more importantly needed to rid Nene. The show is centered around drama but she darkened the mood. Same with Porsha's rape allegations.

Vonc2002

Yea Kandi was the one that engaged in the dyke mess and it was probably another rape situation,  If i have to guess. Get that disgusting, stroke faced bulldagger off the show already 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2020, 06:48:11 PM
Yea Kandi was the one that engaged in the dyke mess and it was probably another rape situation,  If i have to guess. Get that disgusting, stroke faced bulldagger off the show already
Yea, Kandi is such an aggressive pussy puncher.

Cowboy Nine

Hmmm, I think the announcement and trailer are coming soon.

https://twitter.com/NineDaves/status/1313937458288046081

Maybe tomorrow. They usually come out on Thursday and this guy works at People and writes all the articles.

:ohwow:

M-Rocka

Since they already said Cynthia's not involved, that eliminates her. Kandi doesn't drink so I'm sure the only thing she probably did was grind on Cynth like she did at her burlesque show. Kenya's confirmed not to be involved, but she does get on the culprit for it and cackles at her or them. Drew's boring ass probably went to be early to read Bible verses and spiritual quotes.

That leaves Porsha, LaToya, Falynn, Marlo, and I don't see Pennywise engaging in that since she's so in love with being a forever fiancé to Paul's ass.

Porsha's gotta be the one getting that pussy pummeled. Dennis dumped her for Velvet, Twirl, and King so she gotta get off somehow and Falynn supplied the coke to get them on a high.