"Baby Mama" daily streaming/ radio updates thread

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, May 04, 2020, 07:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afrodisiac15

I feel like this song is about to be big for Brandy..

Sovereign.

It will most certainly rise. The song is anthemic. 

BrandyFromTheFuture

The music video views are about to be higher than those for B&P (her last single with video) in maximum 2 days. It already has 3x the amount of comments though, which is interesting!

Harlem

Yeah it's still not a full week yet & Brandy is always a slow burner! She was smart having the visual done already and not waiting too long to release it... I know a couple of haters who had a change of heart of the song b/c of the video

Harlem

I want Brandy to have niggaz in they feelings for the next single!!! I feel like people want that from her lol

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on May 06, 2020, 12:28:06 PM
I want Brandy to have niggaz in they feelings for the next single!!! I feel like people want that from her lol

!!!!
They need something that tugs at people. I cannot wait.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Lee on May 05, 2020, 10:34:25 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 05, 2020, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 05, 2020, 09:35:37 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on May 05, 2020, 09:31:02 PM
WERK Queen. This era feels effortless.

She is literally everywhere. Good feedback and bad, people are talking. Only a handful from her era can say the same
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I was gonna make a thread about this earlier. Regardless she got the people talking with this song, the receptive is mixed, really good or people tryna go in at her due to the song title and expectations of her...

As long as she makes the right single selections moving forward she'll have a better era than 2/11

And these are the facts. And like you said, even the people going IN just have a certain expectation. I don't really care about everyone loving her music, because some ppl just hate cuz it's popular, but I do hope the next song is something undeniable.

All of this. The next single gotta be that real album seller,  with undeniable vocal.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: demetriusrocka on May 06, 2020, 12:45:32 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 05, 2020, 10:34:25 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 05, 2020, 10:14:17 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 05, 2020, 09:35:37 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on May 05, 2020, 09:31:02 PM
WERK Queen. This era feels effortless.

She is literally everywhere. Good feedback and bad, people are talking. Only a handful from her era can say the same
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I was gonna make a thread about this earlier. Regardless she got the people talking with this song, the receptive is mixed, really good or people tryna go in at her due to the song title and expectations of her...

As long as she makes the right single selections moving forward she'll have a better era than 2/11

And these are the facts. And like you said, even the people going IN just have a certain expectation. I don't really care about everyone loving her music, because some ppl just hate cuz it's popular, but I do hope the next song is something undeniable.

All of this. The next single gotta be that real album seller,  with undeniable vocal.

I want another knock.

ZuZu

Seems like this is taking off as fast if not faster than PID did? Encouraging!

BrandyFromTheFuture

May 06, 2020, 11:04:28 PM #26 Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 11:06:54 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: ZuZu on May 06, 2020, 10:35:33 PM

yes, definitely! and pid had a major label backing.

ZuZu

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 06, 2020, 11:04:28 PM

Yes very true. I think this is a great time to put out a project, everyone is hunkered down and able to pay attention. They need to keep banging out single after single and the album and capitalise. lol.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: ZuZu on May 06, 2020, 11:08:46 PM

Yes very true. I think this is a great time to put out a project, everyone is hunkered down and able to pay attention. They need to keep banging out single after single and the album and capitalise. lol.

Totally agree with you. People want to be fed constantly these days, so a constant stream of content would be nice to have for this album era. They already have the Kehlani remix ready to go, which could be released in a couple of weeks. I definitely think Brandy is open to the idea of shooting new videos in an unconventional way during quarantine. It seems like her being home is giving her the chance to promote in a relaxed way, so this might also be a blessing in disguise, meaning she probably has enough "spare" time to shoot more music videos.

ZuZu

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 06, 2020, 11:16:38 PM
Quote from: ZuZu on May 06, 2020, 11:08:46 PM

Totally agree with you. People want to be fed constantly these days, so a constant stream of content would be nice to have for this album era. They already have the Kehlani remix ready to go, which could be released in a couple of weeks. I definitely think Brandy is open to the idea of shooting new videos in an unconventional way during quarantine. It seems like her being home is giving her the chance to promote in a relaxed way, so this might also be a blessing in disguise, meaning she probably has enough "spare" time to shoot more music videos.

Very true, and we've seen with other singles that multiple remixes to see which one lands the best, is a good strategy.

:kii: yeah Quarantine promo seems to be RIGHT up her street.