Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 16, 2020, 10:49:50 PM
Silent please tell brandy to look into releasing this song now that's she's indie .....worth a shot... and look how many views it got for an unreleased track. The world needs this.

I flew awayyyyy this morninggggg. What if I ran away and never came back.
Wtf Bran such a great record!

Young

GYNandTONIC

I don't want a ment performance. I want to see borderline, but I don't want a insanity reenactment. The video was enough, just look stunning please. 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Manistee on September 16, 2020, 09:59:21 PM
also

if she did a borderline performance

I can see a multiple personality storyline

ugh

so much can be done with this

I'm glad y'all ain't in charge  :plzstop: :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 17, 2020, 08:44:37 AM
I don't want a ment performance. I want to see borderline, but I don't want a insanity reenactment. The video was enough, just look stunning please.

!! Yeah. Would be very corny

Kaeli.

Quote from: long-timeBfan on September 16, 2020, 05:13:52 PM
Yay!!  :plzstop:

I hope it's a borderline performance with her hair in the borderline crazy twists / and done up in a straight jacket just belting at the mic 🎤/ backup dancers should be the drs and nurses... dragged out screaming by drs and nurses like the beginning of the video would snatch wigs too. And then a quick PSA about Mental Health etc

:flamebroiled:
d

Kaeli.

JCJ 🪐

bby ddy

I think a simple outfit with a stool (like in the video) would suffice for BL.

Too many distractions will take away from the beauty of the song IMO. But then again, Brandy lives for dramatics so idk.  :kii:

Cowgirl

Btw, I think a few people in this thread need to apologize for jumping to conclusions and bitching unnecessarily..

BRockaBaby

Quote from: JCJ on September 17, 2020, 09:25:19 AM

!! Yeah. Would be very corny

In Frank Gatson is touching this performance, I expect a reenactment of the video...unfortunately! He's just corny like that. He's become a little too literal in his work.

STUNNA GOD

HDJDJJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJJDJDJSJDJJSJDDD
D
D
D
D

D
D
D

DDD
D
D

D