Bran will be performing on BILLBOARD AWARDS IN OCTOBER

Started by Heated🔥, September 16, 2020, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Thanks Silent. I dont think we have to worry about what will be done. Silent seems excited about it and says its what we would want. So let's just prepare to be slain. Its def either gonna be Borderline fully or a B7 medley of some sort. Borderline would be dope. And maybe this explains this post.

Eh...

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on September 16, 2020, 07:39:56 PM
ssssssss

i really don't want TBIM but I'm sure it is.

hopefully they get to perform solo too

What makes you think Monica is a part of it? Has she mentioned anything or hinted at her doing anything at the show?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Keyed

Eh...

Quote from: silentbx on September 16, 2020, 09:55:44 PM
It's not TBIM and you will be happy with what it is.

🤔 it's not a tribute to someone is it?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

FRANCE

Quote from: Eh... on September 16, 2020, 10:23:58 PM

🤔 it's not a tribute to someone is it?

I don think the fans would be happy with a tribute so you can take that as a no.

Vonc2002

Billboard doesn't even do tributes and why would she say she isn't sure what she's doing yet if it's a tribute,  so yea that's looking like a negative
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Eh...

it was just a question guys lol I was trying to whittle down what it is since we know it's not TBIM now
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ma Lo

Brandy is finally getting recognition in many areas and it makes me wanna cry tbh 

Buy The Stars✨

Ok great thanks for confirming that

Rxxf

BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Young

This interview is so good

Michael Jackson telling Bran her voice is angelic omfff

Rxxf

BRANDY

Ma Lo

Silent please tell brandy to look into releasing this song now that's she's indie .....worth a shot... and look how many views it got for an unreleased track. The world needs this.