RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Yeah, even the Potomac ladies give that energy. They can bring the drama but still give an opulent vibe and I like that. I'd like to see a balance. A couple ladies who are real rich housewives, and then the ratchet ones like Porsha and Latoya. And though Kandi is prob the wealthiest among the ladies, aint nothing demure about ha ass. Watching franchises like Potomac and Salt Lake City in comparison w/ RHOA is like nite and day. 

FRANCE

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 08:56:12 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 23, 2021, 08:53:31 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on February 23, 2021, 08:52:28 AM
Fahlynn is who I want to see with a peach. ATL housewives needs someone with some demure and opulence.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
YEA!!!!!!

I like her a lot but do y'all think she'd genuinely give anything? She's lowkey kinda docile

I see what ur saying and agree. But let me tell u something, its those quiet ones. Fahlyn's the type a chick that would prob reaaaad Latoya's ass down in a way that Drew cant. Shit, all she gotta say is I'm rich and ur poor. Now call up ur uber and head back to ur townhouse. And its a wrap.  :kii:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

HUGO

Kenya agreed with Kandi about them covering the cameras so they "could have fun" why do that to only be messy about the bachelorette party the very next day?

:uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on February 23, 2021, 09:35:56 AM
Kenya agreed with Kandi about them covering the cameras so they "could have fun" why do that to only be messy about the bachelorette party the very next day?

She agreed to she could make a story out of it. You didn't think she really wanted to have an orgy do you? :uhh:

Cowgirl

I bet Kenya sent Brooklyn and the nanny away for the rest of the night

:plzstop:

Plastic.

to stir up some mess for this boring ass season

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: plastic on February 23, 2021, 09:48:09 AM

to stir up some mess for this boring ass season

JCJ 🪐

Do y'all not understand Kenya's role by now?  :plzstop:

Why would she?! To bring mess

She could be better at it but no one else is doing it

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on February 23, 2021, 09:50:41 AM
Do y'all not understand Kenya's role by now?  :plzstop:

Why would she?! To bring mess

no one else is doing it
Okay?! These rest of the girls are way too worried about being the fan favs.

FRANCE

U think Kenya was scheming to get Porsha and Tanya in bed fucking a stripper?  :uhh:

HUGO

Kenya is late. And the rest of y'all going up for her antics are just as late.

HUGO

FRANCE

M-Rocka

Porsha is late and guilty af.

Who said dat? What? Who? Uh uh!

Girl, cut it.

She continues to telling on herself and then acting oblivious to the situation she took part in.