it's not just black people who sometimes act ignorantly....

Started by Herb., September 12, 2015, 05:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

It's so well known how blacks love to claim NA mess...but This man really pulled up fucking articles.... told stories.....and brought up one of his ancestor's NECKLACES to try and prove he has NA blood  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: all in an effort to argue the fucking lab results which showed no trace.... :kii: :kii: :kii: i'm sorry but this trumps ANYTHING i've seen one of us do about this.

bone straight blond hair, pale skin, a DNA test that says you have no NA blood, and u still believe u have a significant amount of NA heritage :kii: :kii: :kii: because ur aunt wore a fucking necklace one night :plzstop: :plzstop: I AM THROUGH

SUPREME

this white girl i know told me shes native american and that her black hair is natural

the bitch must've thought i was dumb, because i could see her freckles blonde fcking roots

fat pale bitch

:plea:

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 05:27:32 PM
this white girl i know told me shes native american and that her black hair is natural

the bitch must've thought i was dumb, because i could see her freckles blonde fcking roots

fat pale bitch

:plea:
nsdnsdnsnns

i never knew white people did this mess too until I started my research.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on September 12, 2015, 05:28:14 PM
and this thread title

:udontlookok:
oj[hipgu0o7fy96;8dct57orctuvyi;ub'inoN}{IBpuv'oyc;it8xulfryzedtxctlyv;ubgguvoyc;it

What I meant by the title is...

we tear ourselves down so much sometimes....oh! we all hate ourselves! white people ain't tryna be nothin but white so why don't we wanna be black! , etc.

but they're out there doing the same mess a lot of us are doing. and this is actually the most extreme case Ive seen. i mean sitting down and arguing DNA results, referencing a necklace as proof :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

literally trying to convince urself and others that DNA is lying  :uhh: i mean look in the mirror, do u see anything non-white about u? :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

COD.

what is the big deal with wanting or desiring native american blood. I don't understand
:sevynstreeter:

AIDS!

Quote from: VOGUE. on September 12, 2015, 05:33:26 PM
what is the big deal with wanting or desiring native american blood. I don't understand
!
Never understood it

Herb.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's because it sounds exotic.

It's funny how no white people would ever claim to be part black even though they may have some African DNA in them, and very few blacks would claim to be white......but everyone wants Native American ancestry. Is it just in between? More fun and exotic sounding?

That's why I did my DNA mess. I mean, if it came back that there was no trace of NA blood , fine. That's just not who I am. I'm glad it shows it though, only because it confirms what my grandmother told me and it explains some things about me individually.

But if it didn't, I wouldn't sit there with a power point fucking presentation explaining why the lab got it wrong, when I paid them to conduct the fucking test.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

How about doing your research on both your family and the test you're taking BEFORE sending in your saliva, and your coin. Not after it tells you something you don't want to hear.

COD.

Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 05:40:43 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny how no white people would ever claim to be part black even though they may have some African DNA in them, and very few blacks would claim to be white......but everyone wants Native American ancestry. Is it just in between? More fun and exotic sounding?

That's why I did my DNA mess. I mean, if it came back that there was no trace of NA blood , fine. That's just not who I am. I'm glad it shows it though, only because it confirms what my grandmother told me and it explains some things about me individually.

But if it didn't, I wouldn't sit there with a power point fucking presentation explaining why the lab got it wrong, when I paid them to conduct the fucking test.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

How about doing your research on both your family and the test you're taking BEFORE sending in your saliva. Not after it tells you something you don't want to hear.

Where did you do your dna stuff? A website? Don't know why I haven't done it yet. I think I might though

:howfestive:

Sinpool

d

I think that's only a thing where there aren't many Native Americans. I notice in like the Caribbean where all the Native's died and got mixed into other races or the US where the Native Population is small Native Americans are seen as mystical and stuff even though nobody cares about the actual present Native Americans. But in south America where there's a shit load of Native Americans/Mestizos nobody gives a shit.

Herb.

Quote from: VOGUE. on September 12, 2015, 05:43:34 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 05:40:43 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about doing your research on both your family and the test you're taking BEFORE sending in your saliva. Not after it tells you something you don't want to hear.

Where did you do your dna stuff? A website? Don't know why I haven't done it yet. I think I might though

:howfestive:
AncestryDNA ... it's pretty good. I mean it's not a time machine, but it did confirm what my family said existed. They take your saliva and run it's DNA, results take a couple weeks.

I still have some unanswered questions and have been doing more research on African countries as well as Native American lineage....I already know through my research and talking with my grandmother that a bulk of European DNA that shows up is from slave rape.

Kind of wanted to cry when she explained it to me. I felt disgusted. But I am glad she kept it real and didn't make it seem more glamorous than what it really is.

That's on her dad's side. I think I've heard enough about the slave mess. :dead:  :'( But I want to know more about her mom. Her name was actually "Chief". I wish she had more pictures of her, and her family.

Herb.

Quote from: Emma Frost on September 12, 2015, 05:45:41 PM

d

I think that's only a thing where there aren't many Native Americans. I notice in like the Caribbean where all the Native's died and got mixed into other races or the US where the Native Population is small Native Americans are seen as mystical and stuff even though nobody cares about the actual present Native Americans. But in south America where there's a shit load of Native Americans/Mestizos nobody gives a shit.
ihpguofyivoub

I think that's what it is too. I was saying "exotic" but mystical is a perfect word to use.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

And everyone has to be from Cherokee. I really need to know who the fuck started this mess. How did it become so widespread? Literally through generations :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sinpool

Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

d

ihpguofyivoub

I think that's what it is too. I was saying "exotic" but mystical is a perfect word to use.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

And everyone has to be from Cherokee. I really need to know who the fuck started this mess. How did it become so widespread? Literally through generations :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I read somewhere that a theory is white people started doing it because they felt bad for colonization and wanted to claim Native MESS to feel more claim to the lands and black people started doing it because saying a long silky haired adonis named Sitting bull came in my puss sounded better than saying that old blue eyed devil raped me when explaining why Anna Mae has that "good hair"

Herb.

Quote from: Emma Frost on September 12, 2015, 06:02:03 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 05:54:03 PM

d

ihpguofyivoub

I read somewhere that a theory is white people started doing it because they felt bad for colonization and wanted to claim Native MESS to feel more claim to the lands and black people started doing it because saying a long silky haired adonis named Sitting bull came in my puss sounded better than saying that old blue eyed devil raped me when explaining why Anna Mae has that "good hair"
I agree. People point to their great great grandmothers like "oh! she had nice hair....definitely was Indian lolz that means I am too..hehe!". While in reality it's product of slave rape (in some cases)

People also may associate lighter skin with Native American blood....oh! definitely cherokee. but my great grandmother was a dark skinned woman. and so was all of her immediate family. they had beautiful dark skin, as my grandmother described it.  My grandmother just happened to come out lighter complected. A lot of tribes, especially those in the south, had darker complexions, wider noses similar to those of african descent and differently textured hair.