Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Don?t even care if I don?t get a refund for my flight. I have absolutely no interest in going to DC anymore. Not this weekend at least.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Just got on Grindr let's see whAt twinks are ready to get smashed. I need to release some frustration

DC is full of Black folk hon

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on January 25, 2019, 02:52:10 PM
Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?
If that's the case, it may best to sit it out sometimes.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yea, silent. U are obligated to come in these threads with these say nothing ass statements
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

I am SHAKING at the fact that she really hasn?t said anything

Kalifornia.

Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

Rig is tf PISSED :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KippDaddy

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 03:50:38 PM

Right.   Wonder what the hell she is doing. 

Shit is crazy

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 02:55:00 PM
People love power
I?ve learned that silent likes the idea of being in the mix and putting that in the atmosphere

Versus reality
He?s simply a fan who gets to film her seldomly

Flat tf owt

nnnnn when you said he uses his imagination to give us vague details and he told someone ?When I said she?s okay, I meant as in alive?.

f
f
f
f
d
:plzstop: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:
Glock is so damn DUMB but spot tf on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Has Shim released anything :omf:

BranLover

:plzstop:

She doesn?t give af about the starz. This made it so apparent.

Seven

We should all be posted up and wait for her at the airport...

Afrodisiac15

Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her bipolar weird self!

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 03:55:23 PM
:plzstop:

She doesn?t give af about the starz. This made it so apparent.
I just think she's kinda shook right now.

But she needs to push through and just say something. Put your personal feelings aside and give the fans an explanation. Get it over with

You don't HAVE to pick your phone back up to see what they're saying back to you.

Vonc2002

January 25, 2019, 03:58:02 PM #1107 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:58:35 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 03:15:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.
She did Essence festival just fine. And the BET tribute.

Brandy, to me, thrives off confidence and a lot of that confidence comes when she is experiencing success and knows people believe in her and are supporting. Selling out both shows should have given her all the courage she needed. If not she needs to retire from performing period.
yea that isn?t adding up

I don?t think it was nerves either. it?s deeper than that

I?ll pray for her but this is sad
All of those shows allowed her to lip sync and sing live on what she chose to.  I believe this would've been a completely live show. Brandy was definitely scared of stepping away from that pre-record imhfo. Im not saying it's why she cancelled but the fact that she didn't have that to fall back on was definitely a factor

KippDaddy

Man I can barely miss out on someone?s party and not feel terrible and issue an immediate apology

b7

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 25, 2019, 03:42:05 PM
Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 03:22:09 PM
Lol 25 days in and this girl has managed to ruin her year...

That?s talent.
OSIWOEKELELEPEPWPWP

I no longer regret not becoming a stan.

I mean, I wasn't going to this concert, so I'm not pissed with her or anything, but to know that she could let down THOUSANDS of fans like this? And then completely shut off their only means of communication with her? :mmyulost:

How does one BECOME a stan after this honestly?
girl