Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Heated🔥

what time is the event?
i hope she wears something cute.

MelMel

KingDavid

Just got off FT with my mom! She?s singing live and sounds well! Started off with Baby, then I ThoughT right into WISTY and I got off right after still that same tired ass set list  :dead: :letsmessfag:

RAY7

Nkhbhhghbb
She usually lips I Thought and WIS2U
and does Baby live hmmm

KingDavid

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 08, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
Nkhbhhghbb
She usually lips I Thought and WIS2U
and does Baby live hmmm

She wasn?t lipping I could tell especially with the new instrumentals and backgrounds . All new arrangements prolly from the cancelled mess !!

Harlem

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:45:01 PM
Just got off FT with my mom! She?s singing live and sounds well! Started off with Baby, then I ThoughT right into WISTY and I got off right after still that same tired ass set list  :dead: :letsmessfag:

maybe this was for the better  DC mess was cancelled..

if i woulda stepped into the kennedy center  in my best dressed and she did the same TIRED and THROUGH and DELAYED setlist i think i woulda been more pissed

KingDavid

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 08, 2019, 10:55:19 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:45:01 PM

maybe this was for the better  DC mess was cancelled..

if i woulda stepped into the kennedy center  in my best dressed and she did the same TIRED and THROUGH and DELAYED setlist i think i woulda been more pissed

Okurrt  :dead:

RAY7

February 08, 2019, 11:11:35 PM #70 Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:12:08 PM by 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped

Young

Harlem

Brandy needs whoever Beyonc??s engineers are b/c it?s kinda obvious here that these are pre-recorded.... you can tell from the quality of the song/vocal