Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Yea y?all were definitely gonna get these tracks in DC if they didn?t tell her no

GLOCK

Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:45:01 PM
Just got off FT with my mom! She?s singing live and sounds well! Started off with Baby, then I ThoughT right into WISTY and I got off right after still that same tired ass set list  :dead: :letsmessfag:
:plzstop:

GLOCK

This girl is literally one of the best singers in the world
But she?s rather lip everything

Keep it

FRANCE

Yeah, I think after the whole fiasco that took place in DC and the whole lip synching thing, I'm actually tired of her lipping to pre-records. And I dont get why she performs WIS2U like it was some hit. I'd actually prefer to hear her perform Right Here and Brokenhearted instead. And she can stop doing I Thought now too. So many songs in her catalogue and she just chooses to do the same ones over and over again.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

So much for vocal issues when these were already recorded. Brandy girl...

RatherBe

Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:49:01 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 08, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
Nkhbhhghbb
She usually lips I Thought and WIS2U
and does Baby live hmmm

She wasn?t lipping I could tell especially with the new instrumentals and backgrounds . All new arrangements prolly from the cancelled mess !!
smh you poor thing

Kalifornia.

BAPHOMET.

Its been over a week now guys and she wasn't dying or anything. Of course she'd be better now.

Ulysses

Why... is... she... lipping?!!!

Like, you are AMAZING! Why??

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Ulysses on February 09, 2019, 01:00:57 AM
Why... is... she... lipping?!!!

Like, you are AMAZING! Why??

I?d like to know this as well?
She doesn?t tour regularly, and hasn?t released new music in years. It?s a question mark as to when new music is coming out, and we don?t even know if she?s still recording for the album (if there?s one in the works). I know some may say she?s preserving her voice, but since she?s practically 40 and performs sparingly as it is, one must wonder what is she preserving her voice for?