Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...

I think about this quite often. She used to visit here, not sure if she does anymore. I?d hate for her to see some of the negativity/messiness here. I do, however, think people have every right to be upset. But some do too much. The constant complaining and tepid dragging just becomes corny after a while.

Afrodisiac15

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...

I think about this quite often. She used to visit here, not sure if she does anymore. I?d hate for her to see some of the negativity/messiness here. I do, however, think people have every right to be upset. But some do too much. The constant complaining and tepid dragging just becomes corny after a while.
I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase. If there is ALWAYS negativity on here that?s going to somewhat make her feel apprehensive about moving forward. Like my fans are mad, Not now.

32_blue

^^^^

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:59:12 AM

I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase. If there is ALWAYS negativity on here that?s going to somewhat make her feel apprehensive about moving forward. Like my fans are mad, Not now.

I get what you?re saying and it makes sense. I?m not sure Bran thinks like that though. I don?t think she?s delaying because people are pissed. If anything, I?d think she?d want get something out ASAP to shut people up. Either way, pressed fans will be pressed. She could drop a surprise album today and people would fume.

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDavid on February 09, 2019, 02:41:46 AM
Quote from: AJ on February 09, 2019, 12:21:13 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:49:01 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 08, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
Nkhbhhghbb
She usually lips I Thought and WIS2U
and does Baby live hmmm

She wasn?t lipping I could tell especially with the new instrumentals and backgrounds . All new arrangements prolly from the cancelled mess !!
smh you poor thing

She is not lipping these entire songs yes the backgrounds and the instrumentals are pre recorded but she is clearly singing around and on top of the pre records like why is that a problem ? She doesn?t have background singers like wtf  :dead: What is the issue  :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

February 09, 2019, 08:17:12 AM #112 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:17:50 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:59:12 AM

I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase.
Brandy has fucked over her fanbase time and time again.  Blind loyalty is dead at this point.  If brandy comes here and has an issue with things that are being said then she should blame herself. People have reached their wits end and this is where we all are, sorry.  This was essentially a relationship that we were in with her.  U dont get to do people any kinda way and expect them to still be there when u need them.  I wouldve never thought id be where i am with her but it is what it is.

Monika

:'(
Yahudah

Ma Lo

February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM #114 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:42:43 AM by Bloody Tears
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.

CREAM.

February 09, 2019, 08:49:00 AM #115 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:54:09 AM by CREAM.
you?re talking like this board is her only fan base or something

n

This board?s ?negativity? shouldn?t be and thankfully isn?t the catalyst for her to release new music.

Afrodisiac15

Some of you guys are terrible on this board, I really hope this isn?t the way you think outside of here. Nothing but bad energy...

Demm_

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.
!!!
We didn?t just get on here one day and give lets drag this girl. How long are we supposed to sit around and wait? How many hash tags do we have to decipher? How many snippets before the real mess? How many lipped performances when she could be singing live? We can?t paint this narrative that her fans just turned. Nah, she caused this.

Surviving Brandy...

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: