Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:29:18 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:25:32 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:22:44 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:04:31 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:01:15 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:59:00 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 08:57:15 AM
She hasn?t released an album in 7 years.

n

R u saying she?s poor
No your ignorance assumed that...
Fag make sense.

Independent or not it shouldn?t take almost 10 years to release an alber.

The fans have a right to complain and drag her slow ass.
Whew Chile, The Ghetto!!

Dndfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfn

Guess ?am HOODt

NNBBGGGGGHHHGGGhjjjgg

Talking about some ?Ghetto!?

YEAH! LOL!

F
Fnfnfnfnfjfjcjvc
C
C
C
C
C
C
Cc

FLAT Owt

If Khia and TS Madison is on the same page as you then yea. Next chapter..

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:26:30 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...
she doesn?t come here and no one actually gives af if she does

She doesn?t even care about us so what are u talking about.
She?s just as negative ..
Board been dedicated to her yet she gives it zero reason to actually still be dedicated to her
Who tf wants to sit and chop it up about yesteryears for 7 damn years
Please

?Ungrateful?
This girl doesn?t do shit for us but disappoint us

Shut up
Im SHAKING.  We've had it huh?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
I mean being independent is costly I?m sure and unless ya coming out ya pockets to contribute to making an album it?s pretty much safe to say you should keep it light.
n

U can release music on a dollar budget

Stfu

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:24:40 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.

What was #Summer2014 then babe ?

Lemme know

She been coming
She been hyping the girls up of Collabs with producers
Been posting snippets

But ain?t been REALLY saying nothing
And it?s late at this point

Periodddd

Go on IG Live for 15 damn minutes

n

#Summer2014 was AGAIN something the fans dissected. I don?t recall it saying #NEWALBUMSUMMER2014, I actually recall her being rather reluctant to give any music info cause she knew the fans would hold her to it. She never mentioned a new album

You cannot be this dense and naiive :plzstop:

CREAM.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 10:00:04 PM
Not I?ll be back in a week, Girl stay where u are..Keep the album too. All of the snippets sound overly stacked and late anyways.

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:31:30 AM
Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:26:30 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...
she doesn?t come here and no one actually gives af if she does

She doesn?t even care about us so what are u talking about.
She?s just as negative ..
Board been dedicated to her yet she gives it zero reason to actually still be dedicated to her
Who tf wants to sit and chop it up about yesteryears for 7 damn years
Please

?Ungrateful?
This girl doesn?t do shit for us but disappoint us

Shut up
Im SHAKING.  We've had it huh?
HAD IT

Afrodisiac15

GLOCK

Quote from: BranLover on February 09, 2019, 09:07:13 AM
Quote from: Demm_ on February 09, 2019, 08:52:43 AM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.
!!!
We didn?t just get on here one day and give lets drag this girl. How long are we supposed to sit around and wait? How many hash tags do we have to decipher? How many snippets before the real mess? How many lipped performances when she could be singing live? We can?t paint this narrative that her fans just turned. Nah, she caused this.

Surviving Brandy...

Omfff  :flamebroiled:

I still love this girl, but yea!
tbh

D.I.E.G.O.

Stop quoting me Glock. She doesn?t owe you a thing. And you can be mad about it because you don?t owe her a thing either. Simple.

GLOCK

IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do.
:plzstop:

Clown

Young

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:31:23 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:29:18 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:25:32 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:22:44 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:04:31 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:01:15 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:59:00 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 08:57:15 AM
She hasn?t released an album in 7 years.

n

R u saying she?s poor
No your ignorance assumed that...
Fag make sense.

Independent or not it shouldn?t take almost 10 years to release an alber.

The fans have a right to complain and drag her slow ass.
Whew Chile, The Ghetto!!

Dndfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfn

Guess ?am HOODt

NNBBGGGGGHHHGGGhjjjgg

Talking about some ?Ghetto!?

YEAH! LOL!

F
Fnfnfnfnfjfjcjvc
C
C
C
C
C
C
Cc

FLAT Owt

If Khia and TS Madison is on the same page as you then yea. Next chapter..

YOU?RE not making sense in here and have already been called out as a hypocrite with receipts

You?re mad too hun

Next caller!

CREAM.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:32:54 AM
If you can?t wait, Then leave bitches!!.. lol
Fag u leave

Ain?t it too damn negative here?

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:14:54 AM
as mature and spiritually evolved as she is on one side,
n

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 09, 2019, 09:31:53 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:24:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.

What was #Summer2014 then babe ?

Lemme know

She been coming
She been hyping the girls up of Collabs with producers
Been posting snippets

But ain?t been REALLY saying nothing
And it?s late at this point

Periodddd

Go on IG Live for 15 damn minutes

n

#Summer2014 was AGAIN something the fans dissected. I don?t recall it saying #NEWALBUMSUMMER2014, I actually recall her being rather reluctant to give any music info cause she knew the fans would hold her to it. She never mentioned a new album

You cannot be this dense and naiive :plzstop:

Point me in the direction to where she said a new album was coming summer 2014

:receipts: