Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 09, 2019, 09:31:53 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:24:40 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.

What was #Summer2014 then babe ?

Lemme know

She been coming
She been hyping the girls up of Collabs with producers
Been posting snippets

But ain?t been REALLY saying nothing
And it?s late at this point

Periodddd

Go on IG Live for 15 damn minutes

n

#Summer2014 was AGAIN something the fans dissected. I don?t recall it saying #NEWALBUMSUMMER2014, I actually recall her being rather reluctant to give any music info cause she knew the fans would hold her to it. She never mentioned a new album

You cannot be this dense and naiive :plzstop:
A whole idiot :plzstop:
These fags will do away with all sense in order to justify this girl's bullshit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:26:54 AM
Shekinah talk to her damn fans on IG Live

Why can?t Brans and Jay

BXBXBBXBXBXBXBXBXNBXNDNXNXNDNDNDNNDNDNDDN

Afrodisiac15

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:36:48 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:27:28 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:18:04 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me
What we want her to do?  She's a musician that hasnt released music in damn near a decade  :plzstop:
This isn't what we want her to do.  This is the reason we are fans. Wtf do u mean? If she isn't releasing music than wtf is our relationship to brandy? Y'all say the dumbest things :kii:
Not only isn't she releasing music but she has become someone who bullshits in every sense of the word. Down to cancelling a damn performance the day of. People flew from fckn SPAIN to see and she had nothing to even say :dead:
Im more scared that some of u people can be so blindly loyal........to a chick that u dont know and clearly dont give a fuck about u :dead:

Brandy isn?t forcing you to sit on her board and fume. That?s personal.
And that's just it. We have moved on. Newsflash, this board has shit to do with brandy.  Brandy aint the reason most people are here at this point.  She dont even do shit, so why would we be here for her?  :dead:
I think that's the issue.  Most of u still align this place with Brandy. This site is beyond Brandy

For you! I personally come here only for Brandy. That?s the only thing I comment on.

So that  says more about you than Brandy. The fact that your social life is so pinned to this board that you can?t leave...even if you no longer like the artist. Sad

One thing I do know is that no one comments on things they don?t care about. So whether you like her or not is one thing. But your level of engagement with her topics shows that you still do care and a lot.

CREAM.

Quote from: LOONA. on February 09, 2019, 09:40:00 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
I mean being independent is costly I?m sure and unless ya coming out ya pockets to contribute to making an album it?s pretty much safe to say you should keep it light.

Dawn puts out an album every 2 minutes and was literally sleeping on people's couches.   
and Tinashe.

I mean...

Brandy has no excuse.

Sick of these niggers.

GLOCK

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:24:40 AM

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.

What was #Summer2014 then babe ?

Lemme know

She been coming
She been hyping the girls up of Collabs with producers
Been posting snippets

But ain?t been REALLY saying nothing
And it?s late at this point

Periodddd

Go on IG Live for 15 damn minutes

n

#Summer2014 was AGAIN something the fans dissected. I don?t recall it saying #NEWALBUMSUMMER2014, I actually recall her being rather reluctant to give any music info cause she knew the fans would hold her to it. She never mentioned a new album
are u fucking kidding me?

She def attached that to new music is coming
Stfu

U don?t know what ur talking about
It said new logo. New music .. new website or something along the lines

Then she went and did that ?new brandy? shit

Stfuuuuuu

Demm_

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:38:28 AM
This gorl is a typing contradiction
!!!
I guess it?s okay to be mad if you bought tickets (which some of us did), but you have to get over her cancelling and then lying about it. Nah, for some of us that was IT. :letsmessfag:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:37:52 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:19:23 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.
And do we owe her sumn? :dead:

No.
Precisely. So we're gonna speak our minds and if she happens to see what's said then so fckn be it
The point was she doesn?t owe you and vice versa

Yep yep! It?s that simple. She doesn?t owe us anything and we don?t owe her a thing.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:37:52 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:19:23 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.
And do we owe her sumn? :dead:

No.
Precisely. So we're gonna speak our minds and if she happens to see what's said then so fckn be it
The point was she doesn?t owe you and vice versa, Your free to go. Bye!
You need to have your face in a damn book somewhere. Im praying u learn how to use these words
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:39:17 AM
Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:31:11 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:50:03 AM
Some of you guys are terrible on this board, I really hope this isn?t the way you think outside of here. Nothing but bad energy...
leave ape
No one is keeping u here

Go countdown the days for this girl to never release new music
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Right! LEAVE :dead:
im crying
I?d hate to chase this girl off this board  :kii: :kii: :kii: