Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh.

Afrodisiac15

February 09, 2019, 09:45:38 AM #241 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:46:26 AM by Afrodisiac15
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:44:06 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:37:52 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:19:23 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.
And do we owe her sumn? :dead:

No.
Precisely. So we're gonna speak our minds and if she happens to see what's said then so fckn be it
The point was she doesn?t owe you and vice versa, Your free to go. Bye!
You need to have your face in a damn book somewhere. Im praying u learn how to use these words
Pray for that new Brandy album that has you fuming, Maybe it will help..

CREAM.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:39:13 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:23:42 AM
And tbh, trying to make me stifle my thoughts are just gonna make me speak louder and LASH a bit harder because I'm just that fckn petty  LOLZ
And that?s that on THAT

sddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I MEAN.......PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:43:12 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:30:02 AM
Quote from: Young on February 09, 2019, 09:24:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.

What was #Summer2014 then babe ?

Lemme know

She been coming
She been hyping the girls up of Collabs with producers
Been posting snippets

But ain?t been REALLY saying nothing
And it?s late at this point

Periodddd

Go on IG Live for 15 damn minutes

n

#Summer2014 was AGAIN something the fans dissected. I don?t recall it saying #NEWALBUMSUMMER2014, I actually recall her being rather reluctant to give any music info cause she knew the fans would hold her to it. She never mentioned a new album
are u fucking kidding me?

She def attached that to new music is coming
Stfu

U don?t know what ur talking about
It said new logo. New music .. new website or something along the lines

Then she went and did that ?new brandy? shit

Stfuuuuuu

And new music came dummy!

She never said album

Y?all got a shit ton of new music 2014. Mystery Skulls, Chris Brown, and The Walls group. But y?all don?t count that cause y?all didn?t like it. Be mad at y?all self

LOONA.

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:42:58 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 09, 2019, 09:40:00 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:56:04 AM
I mean being independent is costly I?m sure and unless ya coming out ya pockets to contribute to making an album it?s pretty much safe to say you should keep it light.

Dawn puts out an album every 2 minutes and was literally sleeping on people's couches.   
and Tinashe.

I mean...

Brandy has no excuse.

Sick of these niggers.

dhhjjjfffffff

Indie! Costly!

Anybody can download an audio kit and make music in 2019.

I was done with Bran years ago though so whatever. I was literally on the verge of stanning and she fucked it up.   

GLOCK

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:41:36 AM
Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:40:27 AM
Just as bipolar as ur fave
That your thirsty for music from, Bipolar self!
girl Que is in here quoting the hell owt of ur posts that reflect u lashing this bitch and spewing the same sentiments as us..

Make that make sense to me.. and I?ll decide if u can stay fag

FlowerBomb

coz I dunno
if Monica says newmonica or janet says newjanet and uses that hashtag in most of their posts and bio..
I'm gonna assume they're talking about new music?
no?
:shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:42:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:36:48 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:27:28 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:18:04 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me
What we want her to do?  She's a musician that hasnt released music in damn near a decade  :plzstop:
This isn't what we want her to do.  This is the reason we are fans. Wtf do u mean? If she isn't releasing music than wtf is our relationship to brandy? Y'all say the dumbest things :kii:
Not only isn't she releasing music but she has become someone who bullshits in every sense of the word. Down to cancelling a damn performance the day of. People flew from fckn SPAIN to see and she had nothing to even say :dead:
Im more scared that some of u people can be so blindly loyal........to a chick that u dont know and clearly dont give a fuck about u :dead:

Brandy isn?t forcing you to sit on her board and fume. That?s personal.
And that's just it. We have moved on. Newsflash, this board has shit to do with brandy.  Brandy aint the reason most people are here at this point.  She dont even do shit, so why would we be here for her?  :dead:
I think that's the issue.  Most of u still align this place with Brandy. This site is beyond Brandy

For you! I personally come here only for Brandy.
Well Brandy aint doing shit, so leave
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

and it's not like she's a current big actress or model
so we're not expecting movies or new shoots
:shannonsmissing:

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: LOONA. on February 09, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh.

Logo, Graphic, Hashtag!

It doesn?t say album and she never spoke of it. Should?ve just took it for wtf it was. A new phase of Brandy, which she gave

Vonc2002

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:43:34 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:38:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:37:52 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:28:00 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:19:23 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.
And do we owe her sumn? :dead:

No.
Precisely. So we're gonna speak our minds and if she happens to see what's said then so fckn be it
The point was she doesn?t owe you and vice versa

Yep yep! It?s that simple. She doesn?t owe us anything and we don?t owe her a thing.
GREAT! So why are y'all bitching about us saying what we want again?  :ermm: