Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:53:00 AM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 09, 2019, 09:49:32 AM
and it's not like she's a current big actress or model
so we're not expecting movies or new shoots
:shannonsmissing:

Insult, Drag, Lowered Expectations!

Tune in to her on primetime tv every week or stfu
aint nobody watching that corny ass show
No one wants to see her over acting and acting a cooned out fool..
Fat, at that
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:56:48 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:46:27 AM
Hasn?t promised! Doesn?t owe us!

Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.
n

It?s okay to admit brandy has lowered your standards from her lack of consistency and new content.

She a musician first.

End of.

b7

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 08, 2019, 10:55:19 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:45:01 PM
Just got off FT with my mom! She?s singing live and sounds well! Started off with Baby, then I ThoughT right into WISTY and I got off right after still that same tired ass set list  :dead: :letsmessfag:

maybe this was for the better  DC mess was cancelled..

if i woulda stepped into the kennedy center  in my best dressed and she did the same TIRED and THROUGH and DELAYED setlist i think i woulda been more pissed
that would not have been the setlist

Vonc2002

Primetime!
Ain't nobody watching that terrible ass show. And no one likes that girl for her subpar acting.  Gone!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:59:10 AM

n

It?s okay to admit brandy has lowered your standards from her lack of consistency and new content.

She a musician first.

End of.
!!!!  :dead:

BranBran

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM

What about the 700? I spent flying from Spain to DC for her to cancel the same morning of the shows? She owes us some respect after all the support we have been giving for decades!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:56:05 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:55:36 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:49:12 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:42:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:36:48 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:27:28 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:18:04 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me
What we want her to do?  She's a musician that hasnt released music in damn near a decade  :plzstop:
This isn't what we want her to do.  This is the reason we are fans. Wtf do u mean? If she isn't releasing music than wtf is our relationship to brandy? Y'all say the dumbest things :kii:
Not only isn't she releasing music but she has become someone who bullshits in every sense of the word. Down to cancelling a damn performance the day of. People flew from fckn SPAIN to see and she had nothing to even say :dead:
Im more scared that some of u people can be so blindly loyal........to a chick that u dont know and clearly dont give a fuck about u :dead:

Brandy isn?t forcing you to sit on her board and fume. That?s personal.
And that's just it. We have moved on. Newsflash, this board has shit to do with brandy.  Brandy aint the reason most people are here at this point.  She dont even do shit, so why would we be here for her?  :dead:
I think that's the issue.  Most of u still align this place with Brandy. This site is beyond Brandy

For you! I personally come here only for Brandy.
Well Brandy aint doing shit, so leave

Boy I?m enjoying Star and these studio snippets
f
because :dead:

RAY7

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:57:38 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 09, 2019, 09:51:36 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:50:11 AM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 09, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh.

Logo, Graphic, Hashtag!

It doesn?t say album and she never spoke of it. Should?ve just took it for wtf it was. A new phase of Brandy, which she gave

Is this Brandy     
Because :plzstop:
The sad part is he thinks he's being logical :plzstop:

It?s the opposite. Y?all are sad for assuming a album when NOWHERE ON THE SHIT SAYS ALBUM. How do you assume something that?s not stated and the artist never talked about but get mad about your own ASSUMPTIONS. It?s crazy  :kii:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:59:10 AM

n

She a musician first.

End of.

Ok.

CREAM.

Quote from: BranBran on February 09, 2019, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM

What about the 700? I spent flying from Spain to DC for her to cancel the same morning of the shows? She owes us some respect after all the support we have been giving for decades!
DAMN.

b7

Ndndnncncncncn Que! :wub:

I thought this was an old thread. Not 20 pages already :dead: 

Have at it, guys.

Kurama

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 02:28:44 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 09, 2019, 01:24:22 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on February 09, 2019, 01:00:57 AM
Why... is... she... lipping?!!!

Like, you are AMAZING! Why??

I?d like to know this as well?
She doesn?t tour regularly, and hasn?t released new music in years. It?s a question mark as to when new music is coming out, and we don?t even know if she?s still recording for the album (if there?s one in the works). I know some may say she?s preserving her voice, but since she?s practically 40 and performs sparingly as it is, one must wonder what is she preserving her voice for?

The reason why she sounds the way she does TODAY is because she has preserved her voice. Unlike some of her peers who may be live but voice sounds like flaming hot cheetos

She?s def been recording for an album, she works on a television show where she sings, she wasn?t shortly before that on Broadway singing, she has to sing to prepare for all those things as well. The girl sings all the damn time, so what are y?all talking about? She been singing on a slew of other people?s records as well. I hate when y?all act like just cause she isn?t touring or has an album out that she?s somehow sitting at home not using her instrument.

?What is she preserving her voice for??....Ummm the rest of her career. She?s only 40 and Brandy surely will be working into her 60?s & 70?s.
:usuresis: