Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 09, 2019, 10:11:26 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
Quote from: BranBran on February 09, 2019, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.

What about the 700? I spent flying from Spain to DC for her to cancel the same morning of the shows? She owes us some respect after all the support we have been giving for decades!

Honestly, she doesn?t. It would be nice but she doesn?t owe it to us. And we don?t owe her our support, loyalty or money. I lost money traveling from Chicago for that D.C. gig, I?m sure nowhere near as much as you spent. It was a huge disappointment all around. But there?s only forward from here.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

He know damn WELL

GLOCK

February 09, 2019, 10:12:47 AM #316 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:13:02 AM by Glock
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 10:11:01 AM
Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 10:09:00 AM
And did she forget how to damn lip sync?
She said fuck it.  :dead:
jcjdjdjdjdjdj  :plzstop:
Queen said these old ass Detroit niggers won?t know LMFAO. Lemme just do this lil orchestra mess, get my check and punch owt of this hell hole

I?m screaming  :kii:

Sis literally doesn?t care anymore wtfff

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 10:11:05 AM
Quote from: BranBran on February 09, 2019, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
Bran don?t owe y?all shit. Period.

What about the 700? I spent flying from Spain to DC for her to cancel the same morning of the shows? She owes us some respect after all the support we have been giving for decades!

Honestly, she doesn?t. It would be nice but she doesn?t owe it to us. And we don?t owe her our support, loyalty or money. I lost money traveling from Chicago for that D.C. gig, I?m sure nowhere near as much as you spent. It was a huge disappointment all around. But there?s only forward from here.
Wow  :unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on February 09, 2019, 10:11:44 AM
thiose new backgrounds were swooping in with the leads sddddf fix it kwee

the recording sounds like human era mixed with her new choices tho. Ack! This clarity
rig I?m screaming to the top of my LUNGS

CNDNDBJDJDJDJD

Queen didn?t know which track was gonna play
She said FUCK it :cheerup:

BranBran

Sure there?s only forward from there, but that doesn?t mean we have to be yes sayers and agree with everything she does.
And of course she doesn?t LITERALLY owns us nothing, buying her music doesn?t give me any right over her, but when you are a musician the least you should do is respect the people who?s supporting you.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 10:12:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 10:11:01 AM
She said fuck it.  :dead:
jcjdjdjdjdjdj  :plzstop:
Queen said these old ass Detroit niggers won?t know LMFAO. Lemme just do this lil orchestra mess, get my check and punch owt of this hell hole

I?m screaming  :kii:

Sis literally doesn?t care anymore wtfff

:plzstop:

LOONA.

There is no fckn moving forward

I'm still waiting on #Summer2014     

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: BranBran on February 09, 2019, 10:15:17 AM
Sure there?s only forward from there, but that doesn?t mean we have to be yes sayers and agree with everything she does.
And of course she doesn?t LITERALLY owns us nothing, buying her music doesn?t give me any right over her, but when you are a musician the least you should do is respect the people who?s supporting you.

I agree. We don?t have to love or agree with what she does. We have that right as fans/supporters. And I see what you?re saying about respect. I was being pretty literal.

GLOCK

The confusion on her face :kii:
BXBXBXBXBXNXNXNNXNXNDNDNDNNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDNND

WHEN SHE GRABS HER fucking EARPIECE

when did I record this? :everythingok:

BITCH

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 08:08:33 AM
I need summa y'all to wake up

!!!
Be in here sounding like the white Brit stans. Ch...

Kurama

D.I.E.G.O.