Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 08:17:12 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:59:12 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...

I think about this quite often. She used to visit here, not sure if she does anymore. I?d hate for her to see some of the negativity/messiness here. I do, however, think people have every right to be upset. But some do too much. The constant complaining and tepid dragging just becomes corny after a while.
I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase.
Brandy has fucked over her fanbase time and time again.  Blind loyalty is dead at this point.  If brandy comes here and has an issue with things that are being said then she should blame herself. People have reached their wits end and this is where we all are, sorry.  This was essentially a relationship that we were in with her.  U dont get to do people any kinda way and expect them to still be there when u need them.  I wouldve never thought id be where i am with her but it is what it is.

I?m not going to say she?s been the most transparent or the best at communicating, but I wouldn?t say cancelling one shows equates to her fucking over her fans. This is the same woman who learns fans? names by heart, invites some of them into her life, have given some of them her direct contact info, takes the time to sing with them, has taken the time to meet each and every one of them after shows ?when most stars charge for meet and greets. I think we tend to constantly look at this through a very narrow lens. At the end of the day, I doubt she?s sitting somewhere asking herself how can she make her fans angrier. I get the frustration for the music, most of us get to that point. I, myself, make jokes about the #summer2014 thing. But at the end of the day, the music business is still a business and she had contractual obligations and other people signing the checks when it comes to her project and it?s promotion. It?s pretty well documented that she tried to work on an album since 2/11 but the label she was signed to wouldn?t put up the money and she couldn?t release anything until that court situation was over. None of us know the real details of the settlement; it could be that she had to give up the rights to everything she recorded since 2/11.

I stopped getting excited about coded social media posts and fan speculation a long time ago. It really helps with getting over the disappointing moments.

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on February 09, 2019, 09:31:11 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 08:50:03 AM
Some of you guys are terrible on this board, I really hope this isn?t the way you think outside of here. Nothing but bad energy...
leave ape

Glock  :dead:

Ulysses

Y?all, she isn?t ever on a long tour. She does spot dates here and there. Live singing is what she should be doing. No one wants to go see a ?live? show to hear a prerecorded vocal. We can always go to our discography for that.

RatherBe

Quote from: KingDavid on February 09, 2019, 02:41:46 AM
Quote from: AJ on February 09, 2019, 12:21:13 AM
Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 10:49:01 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 08, 2019, 10:47:44 PM
Nkhbhhghbb
She usually lips I Thought and WIS2U
and does Baby live hmmm

She wasn?t lipping I could tell especially with the new instrumentals and backgrounds . All new arrangements prolly from the cancelled mess !!
smh you poor thing

She is not lipping these entire songs yes the backgrounds and the instrumentals are pre recorded but she is clearly singing around and on top of the pre records like why is that a problem ? She doesn?t have background singers like wtf  :dead: What is the issue  :plzstop:
shes clearly lipping.. I?m sorry you can?t tell a precorded vocal from a live one.

RatherBe

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.
she did promise no more 4 year breaks in between albums..

Maybe she meant 10 years

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Young on February 08, 2019, 02:34:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 08, 2019, 02:33:57 PM
Quote from: Young on February 08, 2019, 02:31:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 08, 2019, 02:26:26 PM
Not brandy performing for people's jobs now. Is this what it's come to for this girl

Cncncncnccncncncncncc

Why are you acting like this is some Home Depot Holiday party or sumn
Not this girl performing in the break room.  Glad i got out when i did

Fnfnfnfnfnffnfnfnfnfnfncnfnffnfnfnfnffnfnc
C
C
C
C

The Sears breakroom gonna be LIT tonight huh
DHSKKSDSHDJSHDSLJHJSLHSJLDHSJDHJSDHSJJLHDLJDHJSDHSJDHSJDHJXCHJCNX,MCNX,NXM,CNM,CNXM,NCCXC
X
C
XC
DEDCDVNV

F
F
FV
F
V
F
VF
VF
VF
V
FVVMC,VMCV
CV
C
VCVC
V
CV
CVMCVFVVF

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: AJ on February 09, 2019, 01:24:02 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 09, 2019, 09:07:40 AM
IMO it?s kinda scary how some of y?all act out cause Brandy isn?t doing what y?all want her to do. She hasn?t promised y?all shit tbqfh. Y?all interpret her tweets, statuses, and info from 3rd party sources and gage y?all own time lines for her releases. So if your pissed be mad at your self for dissecting shit. This overt nastiness has been here long b4 the Kennedy incident (which she was wrong for) so that?s not even where it started.

Her antics on social media are out of her norm, however it is nothing in comparison to the level of drama and disrespect that happens on celebrity social media. Y?all act like she on some Cardi B/Nicki type attacks. As soon as they happen they are forgotten about.

Hold Bran accountable of course, but this ?you stole my best friend? attitude is corny. Because at the end of the day she is an artist, and artist are weird at times. She has a specific way of working, and she?s been working consistently on multiple platforms and in multiple genres. She has never stopped, so this outrage is confusing to me.
she did promise no more 4 year breaks in between albums..

Maybe she meant 10 years
XSNMCNSCNSMNCMSNCMSNMNCSMNCNSMNMCNNMNSCMCMNMCNMNCNCBCSCSX

XC
C
X
CXC
CNNCDCD
C

C
CDMNXCC
CX
CX

Scott.

Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 12:58:32 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 09, 2019, 12:56:29 PM
If you mfers think it?s so damn negative, then hit the DOE!

Bitching about it won?t stop ?the negativity?
Yes Kang

Shit.

Sick of the Fan Sheriffs

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 08:17:12 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:59:12 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 09, 2019, 07:55:02 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
Brandysource has turned into the Shaderoom, So much negativity. If I was her and came to a board that was ?dedicated? to me and read all these nasty comments I wouldn?t rush to put out anything either. You guys will be ungrateful either way...

I think about this quite often. She used to visit here, not sure if she does anymore. I?d hate for her to see some of the negativity/messiness here. I do, however, think people have every right to be upset. But some do too much. The constant complaining and tepid dragging just becomes corny after a while.
I mean I get being mad at her for a missing the show. But it?s been happening before that as well. This board is where Brandy is supposed to be able to come and feel positive about her fanbase.
Brandy has fucked over her fanbase time and time again.  Blind loyalty is dead at this point.  If brandy comes here and has an issue with things that are being said then she should blame herself. People have reached their wits end and this is where we all are, sorry.  This was essentially a relationship that we were in with her.  U dont get to do people any kinda way and expect them to still be there when u need them.  I wouldve never thought id be where i am with her but it is what it is.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 08:58:06 AM
f
We're gonna think the way we choose.  Dont get too caught up in our opinion. Y'all give too much energy to menial things.  Brandy was  someone most of us stanned for but let's keep it 100. She's a singer.......DASSIT! Someone that we dont know and dont owe anything.  These are mutually beneficial relationships.  She's supposed to do good by us and we do good by her.  Brandy aint did good by her fans in yrs. If you're still hanging in there then so be it, but stfu on others deciding to move on.  Y'all kill me with that goofy shit

:letsmessfag:

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on February 09, 2019, 09:27:23 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 09:26:18 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on February 09, 2019, 09:23:46 AM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM
Brandy is soooo disappointing, I?m so mad I don?t have an alternative fav..lol Too loyal to her bipolar weird self!

Im fckn SCREAMING :kii:
welp, I had tickets to the show unlike you catty broke bsource fans..lol

And how did that turn out for ya?

lovechild

These new vocals tho !!! I can?t tell if she lipping or not but the vocals sound great . Anybody got more footage ??

[instagram]