What would u use the most? Brandy ft Ciara, ft Tinashe, ft Dawn or ft Sevyn?

Started by Wtv, July 03, 2015, 11:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

From all the young generation of urban females, what would u use the most?

Brandy ft Ciara
Brandy ft Tinashe
Brandy ft Dawn
Brandy ft Sevyn

And whats the most likely in your opinion?

Buy The Stars✨

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I'd love Brandy and Dawn featured on a song together. I could really hear Brandy all over James Dean tbh.

Million.

RekeRig

I don't see it for any of those

what would they sing about? Hate same sex duets, and when Brandy does them, she's always given some corny ass song.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: RekeRig on July 03, 2015, 12:55:44 PM

what would they sing about? Hate same sex duets, and when Brandy does them, she's always given some corny ass song.

is this IABTM shade~  :dead:

but thats why her female duets are few and far between .. she has only worked with monica .. right?? i cant think of any other track were she has worked with a female .. bran doesnt see it for the gorls  :plzstop:

Psilocybin

Tinashe is hot, with dope sound. I'd enjoy a song written by Sevyn, but she's not ready for a feature. Ciara brings nothing to the table musically or vocally. Dawn is a clone, I enjoy her solo music, but don't think it would be a popular collab and maybe probably stale.

RekeRig

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 03, 2015, 01:01:38 PM

but thats why her female duets are few and far between .. she has only worked with monica .. right?? i cant think of any other track were she has worked with a female .. bran doesnt see it for the gorls  :plzstop:
yea on her albums, there aren't any other singers ...  Period :dead:

Wtv

forgot about Jhene, but yeah, its like just a matter of time Bran works with her, since in a sense is closer to Bran's sound, audience and all.

Ci is just a dance/urban-pop artist that doesnt bring anything original. Tinashe is hot, obv, but is too young yet. Sevyn isnt established yet, so highly unlikely Bran's label included an actual duet on her album. In any case, Bran on Sevyns album, that I could see happening, more than all of the rest (aside from Jhene)

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Hello ? Is you ok ?

:shannonsmissing:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

shes only done 2 with niggerca

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on July 03, 2015, 01:46:01 PM

Hello ? Is you ok ?

:shannonsmissing:

oh yeah conquer the world

i dont count those other two i think they are mashups from the demos

Different