Straight guys who gaybait for attention

Started by Bulldagger, July 05, 2015, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

Does this annoy any of you? It kind of pisses me off.  What pisses me off about is when they try to act bashful about it when they know exactly what they are doing and who they trying to attract all for some likes and retweets. Then they get upset when the guys hit on them like it was totally unwarranted  I mean, how dare they when you're constantly baiting with ass shots?!! I see it mostly with these new straight men who are so in touch with their feminine side you cannot tell whether they are gay or straight. They annoy me.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

BrokenHeartsHeal

I hear you.

The worse is when they sag in front of you, peep you staring then they tease some mo, start switching and slowing down when I pull out my camera to start recording.

SUPREME

Quote from: Gallis on July 05, 2015, 07:13:02 PM
I hear you.

The worse is when they sag in front of you, peep you staring then they tease some mo, start switching and slowing down when I pull out my camera to start recording.
nFSDJKDFSJDFJKD

Bulldagger

July 05, 2015, 08:02:33 PM #4 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:05:56 PM by Audiophile
You guys it's a real thing with a definition.. It's called Stromo. I googled it and found a Huffington Post article about it. They described it as, "a portmanteau that blends the words "straight" and "homo. and said, "Stromos are heterosexual men in the public eye who use their sex appeal to draw in gay audiences." That's flat out disgusting. Apparently the people accused of participating in such fuckery is Nick Jonas and Chris Hemsworth.  :uhh: And the gays are falling for this manipulation. This is why I keep my straight crushes to a minimal. I hate the thought of lusting after a hetero anyway.

Here's the article, video included:
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/whats-a-stromo-and-how-is-itc-both-helping--hurting-the-lgbt-community/55918b3d2b8c2ae81800019a?cps=gravity_2686_-6446643031199676177

Herb.

I hear you.

:udontlookok:

Buy The Stars✨

never ran into this problem . sorry it happened to u though

Bulldagger

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 05, 2015, 08:07:19 PM
never ran into this problem . sorry it happened to u though

LOL so you don't see this on IG, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, etc? There are memes about this stuff.  Sometimes it's not overt, but very subtle.

Boomz

It's a real thing. There are a lot of "straight" instagram models/trainers who play up to their gay followers for likes or attention.

I don't know if it's anything to call the FBI or The Justice League about tho. :plzstop:

RekeRig

Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 08:17:17 PM
It's a real thing. There are a lot of "straight" instagram models/trainers who play up to their gay followers for likes or attention.

I don't know if it's anything to call the FBI or The Justice League about tho. :plzstop:
lmao plea'

im sure they entertain em in those DMs too

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Audiophile on July 05, 2015, 08:02:33 PM
You guys it's a real thing with a definition.. It's called Stromo. I googled it and found a Huffington Post article about it. They described it as, "a portmanteau that blends the words "straight" and "homo. and said, "Stromos are heterosexual men in the public eye who use their sex appeal to draw in gay audiences." That's flat out disgusting. Apparently the people accused of participating in such fuckery is Nick Jonas and Chris Hemsworth.  :uhh: And the gays are falling for this manipulation. This is why I keep my straight crushes to a minimal. I hate the thought of lusting after a hetero anyway.

Here's the article, video included:
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/whats-a-stromo-and-how-is-itc-both-helping--hurting-the-lgbt-community/55918b3d2b8c2ae81800019a?cps=gravity_2686_-6446643031199676177

James Franco comes to mind and Channing Tatum even though he's "Bi".

But eyah the social media guys with cute followings and male models do too much.

Stewie

July 05, 2015, 08:28:51 PM #12 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:29:25 PM by Stewie

I hear you.

fdgfgfgjhjh
when you see a straight guy with a phatty and wanna tape (so you can beat off later that night) you're not supposed to even make eye contact with them or let them notice you..

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

They're straight at the end of the day so I don't really understand the outrage.

Boomz

Quote from: RekeRig on July 05, 2015, 08:24:28 PM
Quote from: Boomer on July 05, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

lmao plea'

im sure they entertain em in those DMs too

fjhsd

They def do. I know for a fact a few of them will do something strange for the right amount of change. Most of them reside in Atlanta...and ya know how that go.

:rthosehotwings: