Kelly is set to play a character on Empires

Started by Zankou., July 05, 2015, 07:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

July 05, 2015, 07:12:05 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:12:34 PM by Zankou.
?Empire? just added another big name to their season 2 roster?Kelly Rowland! Find out who Mrs. Weatherspoon will be playing when you go inside?

?Empire? star-studded guest starring list keeps getting better and better.

Following announcements that Chris Rock, Alicia Keys and Lenny Kravitz will be starring in the upcoming second season of the hit FOX drama series, a new name just popped up on the ever-growing list.

Fab chick Kelly Rowland is set to join the cast! And we?re super excited about it.

Guess what role she will be playing?

Wait for it?..

The 34-year-old stunna is set to play Lucious Lyon?s mother?.in a flashback!

A source close to set spilled the tea to E! News during the 2015 ESSENCE Festival going down right now in New Orleans. And it definitely seems to be true:

so it seems like the pic of her with the writers of the show was not just her hanging out LOL

http://theybf.com/2015/07/05/kelly-rowland-will-reportedly-be-starring-on-?empire?-season-2?and-you?ll-never-guess-who

????

no more celebs please its going to ruin the show

Bulldagger

A my job, we had to do test marketing for this, and the people in my region complained about the celebs. Hopefully they'll take heed. No shade to Kelly, but some of these people have a flop curse.

Stewie

Quote from: L$D on July 05, 2015, 07:36:24 PM
no more celebs please its going to ruin the show
sdsdd
show is already corny

i say they should go ahead and do that...it's clearly not affecting the ratings...and it kinda works since the show is about a record label....now if celebs were making cameos of game of thrones then thats a diff story

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Well according to Danny Strong it's only going to be those 4 celebrities guest starring this season, in addition to Jennifer Hudson who will be recurring since she's on Broadway.

RekeRig

Zankou.

faggot you said just because she was meeting with the writers doesn't mean anything.. what say now you huh?

RekeRig

Quote from: Zankou. on July 05, 2015, 09:00:11 PM
faggot you said just because she was meeting with the writers doesn't mean anything.. what say now you huh?
it didn't have to mean anything

good for her tho lolz

Cowgirl

Sovereign.

Y'all. She literally had a meeting with Fox a week ago. She's on the show.
I feel that they're only announcing guest roles/appearances. I'm sure the writer's/Fox are developing an actual story-line and character for Brandy. Just wait. Damn.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ∆RT. on July 06, 2015, 01:07:08 AM
I feel that they're only announcing guest roles/appearances. I'm sure the writer's/Fox are developing an actual story-line and character for Brandy. Just wait. Damn.
:stressed:

Wtv

Does Kelly have the same manager of Bran?
Show on BET, role in Empire....

its like  :uhh:

Stewie

Quote from: ∆RT. on July 06, 2015, 01:07:08 AM

wow...as cheesy as this show is this could fucking LAUNCH her acting career.