Oof!! Brandy in the studio

Started by HUGO, August 11, 2019, 12:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

Quote from: 1RIG on August 11, 2019, 03:33:46 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 11, 2019, 12:31:25 PM
i still feel like she scraped what she did with camper and is redoing the whole album mess... but according to some ppl here the single comes at the end of aug but i dont believe its gonna happen
she hasn't scrapped anything

She's in LOVE with the camper songs and this song is already done guys. she just added vocals to it

!!! :plzstop: I'm so ready!!

VirgoMind

Le Champ

Quote from: VirgoMind on August 12, 2019, 05:44:46 AM
And these clips in her story omf

This girl's damn EAR

at first I was like girl if you don't get on key  :uhh:

But when the harmony came in

Monika

August 12, 2019, 09:03:03 AM #78 Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 09:05:45 AM by Monika
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 12, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
Also, can we wait 24 hours after a Brandy thread "dies" to move it out of General Discussion? Because moving it here pretty much kills it.

And Brandy uploaded more studio clips to her story a few minutes ago.
yeah, they move it so quickly! I was looking through the GD pages for this post, but couldn't find it. Do i was like, ok maybe it's in the Brandy talk section. Lol
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Monika on August 12, 2019, 09:03:03 AM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on August 12, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
Also, can we wait 24 hours after a Brandy thread "dies" to move it out of General Discussion? Because moving it here pretty much kills it.

And Brandy uploaded more studio clips to her story a few minutes ago.
yeah, they move it so quickly! I was looking through the GD pages for this post, but couldn't find it. Do i was like, ok maybe it's in the Brandy talk section. Lol

And this isn't the first time we've expressed our concerns about this. Where's our democracy??

AfroJisiac

aaaawww thats Baby mama right here ;-) ^_^  lol   
hurry up love and release the album

her vocals ugh i can't