RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Looks like another cast trip. Kenya, Cynth, Porshit, and Latoya are on board. I wonder where the rest of the ladies are.  :ohwow:

STUNNA GOD

So if the 4 of them are all riding together, Porsha n Kenya must be on better terms again. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 10:48:04 AM
So if the 4 of them are all riding together, Porsha n Kenya must be on better terms again.
gggggggggggg

These fickle ass bitches. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn & PJ brought them together.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

I'm sure there wasn't even a legit falling out. Just 2 BITCHES who overreact.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 10:52:05 AM
gggggggggggg

These fickle ass bitches. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn & PJ brought them together.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The peach report is saying on Twitter that there were some "cold shoulders" on the PJ so they must have HAD to ride together. I'm pretty sure Latoya and Kenya fell out

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 11:05:01 AM
!!!!!!! Porsha lowkey sensitive af. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 26, 2020, 11:05:34 AM
gggggggggggg

The peach report is saying on Twitter that there were some "cold shoulders" on the PJ so they must have HAD to ride together. I'm pretty sure Latoya and Kenya fell out
That doesn't surprise me at all. I guess we will see it all play out.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 11:14:58 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 11:05:01 AM
!!!!!!! Porsha lowkey sensitive af. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on October 26, 2020, 11:05:34 AM
gggggggggggg

SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!! I'm pretty sure they had a falling out too. They said Latoya is like a new age Kenya, so their beef should be very entertaining and fun. I love when Porsha is more on the sidelines of the mess and giving commentary.

"Uh uh y'all! We gon' work this out right now. Come here Kenya"

:plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

And Porsha n Latoya seem more like a duo the viewers will LIVE for. I feel like that's the only reason why Kenya is befriending Marlo. :dead: Because of Porsha n Latoya.

"Duo! Sistas again! Lolz" 

d