RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 26, 2020, 11:05:34 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 10:52:05 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 10:48:04 AM
So if the 4 of them are all riding together, Porsha n Kenya must be on better terms again.
gggggggggggg

These fickle ass bitches. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn & PJ brought them together.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The peach report is saying on Twitter that there were some "cold shoulders" on the PJ so they must have HAD to ride together. I'm pretty sure Latoya and Kenya fell out
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!! I'm pretty sure they had a falling out too. They said Latoya is like a new age Kenya, so their beef should be very entertaining and fun. I love when Porsha is more on the sidelines of the mess and giving commentary.

"Uh uh y'all! We gon' work this out right now. Come here Kenya"

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I already have a feeling that Latoya & Porsha's friendship won't last once the show airs. You know Porsha gets way invested in her feelings on social media, so she'll be venting a lot. Latoya has been known to be quite messy, even in her blogging days pre housewives.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 11:24:14 AM
And Porsha n Latoya seem more like a duo the viewers will LIVE for. I feel like that's the only reason why Kenya is befriending Marlo. :dead: Because of Porsha n Latoya.

"Duo! Sistas again! Lolz"

d

f

I mean after Porsh jammed her bulldagger tongue up Latoya's snatch, what you expect?

Testing the waters! Good girls gone bad! Hehe!  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 26, 2020, 11:05:34 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 10:52:05 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 10:48:04 AM
So if the 4 of them are all riding together, Porsha n Kenya must be on better terms again.
gggggggggggg

These fickle ass bitches. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooklyn & PJ brought them together.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The peach report is saying on Twitter that there were some "cold shoulders" on the PJ so they must have HAD to ride together. I'm pretty sure Latoya and Kenya fell out
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

!! I'm pretty sure they had a falling out too. They said Latoya is like a new age Kenya, so their beef should be very entertaining and fun. I love when Porsha is more on the sidelines of the mess and giving commentary.

"Uh uh y'all! We gon' work this out right now. Come here Kenya"

:plzstop: :plzstop:
NCCNCNCBCBCCBCCCCBBXCBCBCBC

!!!

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2020, 11:29:28 AM
I heard Falynn's husband just sold her in Miami for coke.
And this is the reason why you're booted as head of the Falynn Fan Club.  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Dennis sold Porsha and PJ for a a box of Milkbones to feed his side piece.

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

It seems like Shamea has a more significant role this season. I honestly like her now, now that she's not so thirsty for the camera. Looks like Falynn ain't getting a peach though. She just pops in here n there. Where's Drew?

M-Rocka

I'm excited about this new season tbh. I'm sure Falynn is on the trip. Hopefully Pennywise ain't there.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 12:36:11 PM
I'm excited about this new season tbh. I'm sure Falynn is on the trip. Hopefully Pennywise ain't there.
!!!!!!! I haven't been this excited in YEARS!!

STUNNA GOD

It just seems like it's gonna be really fun season with lite hearted MESSSS