RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Rocka, don't get too fucking comfortable.... I may be coming back for my seat as head of Falynn's stan club..

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2020, 03:05:12 PM
Rocka, don't get too fucking comfortable.... I may be coming back for my seat as head of Falynn's stan club..

fffffsssbvbbbb

Gorl, if you don't make up ya damn mind. Cynthia self. :omgwatshappening:

STUNNA GOD

SSDDSSSSSSSS

This a temporary mess. And don't move my fucking pictures in my office

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2020, 03:08:27 PM
SSDDSSSSSSSS

This a temporary mess. And don't move my fucking pictures in my office

My seat at the table is quite comfortable, but I won't be backing out without a fight hun. :letsmessfag:

Lets go! :cmerefag:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Kalifornia.

Porsha is a pressed girl. Ken' can't help if the girl is always in fumes.

M-Rocka

I'm sure Kenya will be paying her dust again in the new season while Porshit foams at the mouth. She did the same thing back in season 5 during their first altercation. Kenya was cool until Porshit keep trying her when they were in Anguilla.

STUNNA GOD

Seems like most of the cast paying her dust as well. Not scrabbling for a friendship with Marlo. What kinda rock bottom?

:omf:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2020, 04:22:51 PM
Seems like most of the cast paying her dust as well. Not scrabbling for a friendship with Marlo. What kinda rock bottom?

:omf:
Kenya's main issue with Marlo was how she acted different when Nene came back and how she showed off. Porsha on the other hand looked desperate when she went crawling back to Marlo after Marlo almost knocked the piss out of her.

STUNNA GOD

DHDHJDHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHH

how did she go crawling back to Marlo? Marlo crawled back to her when she saw PeePee was on the way OUT.

:sevynstreeter:

how u let him cheat

cbccbbbbbbbb my bby trey is really trynna will some kenya mess into existence in here huh
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don't think quee' cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She's sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she's fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don't think quee' cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She's sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she's fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:
!!!

Poorsha goes RUNNING to any and everyone.

Big sis, life's been so hard without you
:stressed:

Stupid bitch.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 23, 2020, 08:24:12 PM

!!!

Poorsha goes RUNNING to any and everyone.

Big sis, life's been so hard without you
:stressed:

Stupid bitch.
!!!!!!

Fucking retard  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

!!!
The way she stood in her mess unapologetically on those reunions with most of the cast against her  :plzstop:
I stan