RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 23, 2020, 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don't think quee' cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She's sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she's fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:

!!!
The way she stood in her mess unapologetically on those reunions with most of the cast against her  :plzstop:
I stan
!!!!!!

This solo dolo ass Queen  :howfestive:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lee on October 23, 2020, 09:40:56 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 06:48:36 PM
Kenya had the cast against her during her first season on the show and season 6. I don't think quee' cares about numbers.

Porshit on the other hand will do any and everything in her power to align with someone if it benefits her. She's sneaky. See how she went running back to 🦍 🦧 , but that was pretty pointless since she's fired. Everyone she aligns herself with is now off the show. :plzstop:

!!!
The way she stood in her mess unapologetically on those reunions with most of the cast against her  :plzstop:
I stan
Kenya>>>

No meltdowns, no belligerence, no kicking or screaming. Just sitting there like the unbothered Queen that she is while the apes ran wild.

:shook: