Brandy and Babyface hosting a youtube/Facebook live NOW

Started by HUGO, August 05, 2020, 09:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: FRANCE on August 05, 2020, 10:17:28 PM
I'd live for her doing IG lives with the main producers/writers of each of her albums to talk about how the projects came together

ACKKKKKK!!! THIS IDEA>>>>>>>>>

The definition

Quote from: COU on August 05, 2020, 10:09:23 PM
So they are just going to talk about all of Brandy songs? I don't care for Rodney but this is his calling. Babyface produced one Brandy record :uhh:
Exactly, it's sad that they can't put their differences aside, Rodney is a big part of her legacy whether she likes it or not.... He should have been the one to do this

Rxxf

Quote from: Demm_ on August 05, 2020, 10:14:49 PM
This is how you win the girls OVER!! One thing that no other artist has on her is nostalgia. Remind the girls of your greatness!! I'm here for ALL of this!!!!

:stressed:
BRANDY

wizzy

someone is rly picking up her online promo :wub:

wizzy

Quote from: Harlem on August 05, 2020, 11:09:20 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on August 05, 2020, 10:17:28 PM
I'd live for her doing IG lives with the main producers/writers of each of her albums to talk about how the projects came together

ACKKKKKK!!! THIS IDEA>>>>>>>>>

b7

Quote from: Lee on August 05, 2020, 09:51:11 PM
I LOVE this omg
:gorlonfire:

Imagine being so legendary that you can talk to Babyface and go through YOUR entire catalog
Msmdmx
X

X
X

b7

Quote from: Demm_ on August 05, 2020, 10:14:49 PM
This is how you win the girls OVER!! One thing that no other artist has on her is nostalgia. Remind the girls of your greatness!! I'm here for ALL of this!!!!
This damn LEGEND

Lmao!!!!

b7

Quote from: Bish on August 05, 2020, 10:29:00 PM
sssssssddd

the way she is shutting us up about being terrible at social media
im giggling

Keep it up Bran!

Dr Naomi Campbell

:ohwow:
All this digital PRESENCE
Jdjdjd where are the moaning gorls now

b7

HUGO

I wonder if they'll talk about "Wake Up Everybody" and "Please Come To Boston" someone ask about those. I know they not on her albums but those are 2 other times they worked together

:gorlonfire:

lovechild

Quote from: The definition on August 06, 2020, 01:06:53 AM
So they are just going to talk about all of Brandy songs? I don't care for Rodney but this is his calling. Babyface produced one Brandy record :uhh:
Exactly, it's sad that they can't put their differences aside, Rodney is a big part of her legacy whether she likes it or not.... He should have been the one to do this

Exactly . I love face tho and he's gonna praise her down!!! But where tf is Rodney?i guess sis hasn't called him since 2008 so his ego may be hurt.

Le Champ

Face is more genuine and more entertaining than Porkney. They can chat when he gets his act together :feelinmyself:

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: lovechild on August 06, 2020, 08:31:15 AM
Quote from: The definition on August 06, 2020, 01:06:53 AM

Exactly . I love face tho and he's gonna praise her down!!! But where tf is Rodney?i guess sis hasn't called him since 2008 so his ego may be hurt.

Phones work two ways. Maybe Rodney isn't interested in Bran or even cares to be on social in that way. So to say "whether she likes it or not" is implying she's denying that or feels away.

The opportunity came thru Babyface and she took it. Enjoy