I am More (No Rap Mix)

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, August 06, 2020, 12:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G70cNkjGf7rBkxn-8MgA_PMTMiKI-zt_/view?usp=sharing

Just Made this for the ppul that dont like the rap  :plzstop: :kii:

Changes:

Added some spacial to the intro
boosted the "she can do what i can do" cause it was low
and deleted the rap
added echo at the end

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

wizzy

Beau

Annie

I can't get into this song but this is already an improvement 

/.\

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Monika

This is one of my most favorites from the album! It's even good without the rap! Brandy killed it! Thanks for the Lew, even though I love the rap on it.  :wub:
Yahudah

Nonchalantboi

Lew this is dope not sure why most of you don't like the rap tho.....but this mix is really nice

🔥🔥🔥

ReVon

Anyone who agrees with him remixing Brandy's songs is disrespectful as fuck... This is her art. She is absolutely proud of it and you all are trying to alter it. You are not a real fan if you are taking away from what she created. I get that we all have opinions, everyone has a right to that but there is no need to go changing the body of work that she created. Just take it for what it is and live with it because it's already out for the masses to hear and it's not going anywhere. I am so sure that her feelings would be hurt by this.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 06, 2020, 01:42:48 PM
Anyone who agrees with him remixing Brandy's songs is disrespectful as fuck... This is her art. She is absolutely proud of it and you all are trying to alter it. You are not a real fan if you are taking away from what she created. I get that we all have opinions, everyone has a right to that but there is no need to go changing the body of work that she created. Just take it for what it is and live with it because it's already out for the masses to hear and it's not going anywhere. I am so sure that her feelings would be hurt by this.

Well dear  Songs get remixed all the time radio edits, features added, and remasters
do you remember that long distance  pop mix ?
the video version of borderline is not the album version
and she was in the studio recording new vocals for that Dc3 girl and boy is mine mashup
and she herself has 5 to 6 different versions of songs before she settles on one version
now everybody and their mama has clocked that this album is not even up to industry standard with mixing and mastering
and a bit of that can be creatively as well
Its art
but as you said this isnt changing the original
but i really dont think if bran heard these edits she would be terribly hurt
the team she had she trusted their judgment and they got a few things wrong
its not the end of the world

Different

ReVon

You are right. Songs do get remixed all the time. But the reason why you are remixing them are because you are not
satisfied and you have elaborated technicalities on what should and should have not been on her final piece of work.
You have expressed that all up and through this FANsite. Come on Lew.

:dead:

Annie

Yeah but don't worry now that we have these edits there won't be any complaints about mixing anymore all up and through this FANsite
:freewilly:

/.\

ReVon

Quote from: Annie on August 06, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
Yeah but don't worry now that we have these edits there won't be any complaints about mixing anymore all up and through this FANsite
:freewilly:

be quiet  :dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 06, 2020, 02:16:18 PM
You are right. Songs do get remixed all the time. But the reason why you are remixing them are because you are not
satisfied and you have elaborated technicalities on what should and should have not been on her final piece of work.
You have expressed that all up and through this FANsite. Come on Lew.

:dead:

yes i have and i bought 3 copies of the album
and  i just didnt listen to the mess
but ppul actually speaking up about it makes the experience more enjoyable
brandy dont know everything hun
thats why she canceled dc cause she didn't know how to execute what she wanted technically

Different