Started by b7, August 06, 2020, 02:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Start from the top and scroll down. This is for the fans/stans:

https://twitter.com/4everbrandy/status/1291163023428722690

b7

b7

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ommmm can she do this like once a month?!
These questions
Looks like we're actually getting a deluxe  :ohwow:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Her having a serious conversation with her team
about doing a acoustic concert huh
:guys:

b7

Monika

Yahudah

b7

FRANCE

Now that Queen has a lot more control over what she does and how she releases, I get the feeling the next couple years we will be the fuck fed. I hope she keeps the momentum up. 

Wouldnt mind if Queen hops bk in the stu w/ Camper and recorded a few more records for the deluxe version. I know we just very well might get that collab w/ HER. 

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on August 09, 2020, 04:34:26 AM
Now that Queen has a lot more control over what she does and how she releases, I get the feeling the next couple years we will be the fuck fed. I hope she keeps the momentum up.

Wouldnt mind if Queen hops bk in the stu w/ Camper and recorded a few more records for the deluxe version. I know we just very well might get that collab w/ HER.
!!!! The way she teased that collab idea with HER a few weeks back in an interview and mentioned camper, i wouldn't be surprised.

Actually, i expect to see Brandy pop on her album too

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: FRANCE on August 09, 2020, 04:34:26 AM

She needs to hurry up and do it, its no reason that they can't. Bran always gets with these artist when they not hot anymore and the collabs are paid dust, strike while the iron is hot.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

reekz

wait....i kinda need this song with the clark sisters. I can see it.

Bigmacthawoppa

I def think it would be a good idea to push out a deluxe mess sooner rather than later, to keep this alber on the radar for a few more months.

I think fans will be less picky about her music when/if she starts providing more frequent releases. It's easier to appreciate if you know you're not gonna have to wait 5+ years for the next one  :dead:

I hope the HER collab ain't on the deluxe tho. Boring ho.

Andthecategoryis...

I hope the HER collab ain't on the deluxe tho. Boring ho.
[/quote]

lmao you need to stop  :dead:
Do you like her new song "Do To Me"?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track