Ashanti vs. Keyshia Cole *Verzuz Battle* (Thursday, 1/21 @ 8:00 pm)

Started by M-Rocka, December 04, 2020, 04:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Andthecategoryis...

I just hope Keyshia plays Brand New and Vault but she proab won't  :ermm:

ASHANTI GLIDE ACROSS THE MF FLOOR MAM
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: RAY7 on December 04, 2020, 05:15:38 PM
How you gonna win Verzuz with album tracks? does anyone know her album songs like that
yes  :dead: especially her first 3. Come on now! Even as an Ashanti fan you'd have to know that

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Marilyn on December 04, 2020, 06:06:08 PM
Zell better put Queen in the FINEST attire  :uhh: One thing about Ashanti she gone dress DOWN
cute outfits don't win Verzuz. Y'all should know that by now lolz

Scott.

I mean even Monica and Brandy had album tracks and people love Keyshia's deep cuts. It's many to name.

RAY7

Bran played 2 album tracks, I dont remember Mon playing anything that wasn't a single

rosone1

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 06:34:52 PM
I mean even Monica and Brandy had album tracks and people love Keyshia's deep cuts. It's many to name.
Right.It's all about familiarity and the connection of the songs.Very few people watching Verzus knows or cares about the song's chart position.

Scott.

Quote from: RAY7 on December 04, 2020, 06:36:57 PM
Bran played 2 album tracks, I dont remember Mon playing anything that wasn't a single

The fact is that they played album tracks.

Slow Jam was not a single. Sideline Ho...eh, maybe.

Buy The Stars✨

Ashanti for me.  I could never truly get into either though but Ashanti has better songs imo

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

RAY7

Quote from: Scott. on December 04, 2020, 06:40:22 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on December 04, 2020, 06:36:57 PM

The fact is that they played album tracks.

Slow Jam was not a single. Sideline Ho...eh, maybe.
but my point was its not enough to win a verzuz battle on (there really isnt a winner but)
ppl will be on mute if these 2 girls start really diggin in the crates, Verzuz is about celebrating the classic hits

bby ddy

I don't revisit Ashanti's music at ALL. They were cute for a middle school dance moment. Otherwise, Keysh>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her music SLAYS

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog