Brandy Announces New Single

Started by Superdib, June 25, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superdib

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/06/shes-back-brandy-announces-new-single-love-with-daniel-caesar/

Brandy is back!

Patience is most certainly a virtue, because after years of anticipation, the songbird is finally ready to hatch new music.

Array
Full story below...

The Grammy winner has teamed with with R&B darling Daniel Caesar for 'Love Again.'

Set to arrive on July 5th, the song is the first taste of The Vocal Bible's long-awaited new album – which is set for a Fall release via eOne. It'll serve as her first body of work since 2012's 'Two Eleven.'

We're all sorts of buzzed! Are you?!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

July 5th is like days a damn WAY

Pearls Khan

Opposites Attract.

I was excited about this until one of my followers on Twitter showed me this disgusting video of Daniel. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

AND the Jazmine, fanny duet? This bitch AIN'T playing huh.  I'm tf EXCITED 

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Gilgamesh.

Daniels ugly ass is cancelled but I'll take whatever they're serving :omf:

honestly didn't think this was for her album so this is a pleasant surprise. 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 25, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
I was excited about this until one of my followers on Twitter showed me this disgusting video of Daniel.

It was the first thing I thought of but i'm still excited he's a worthy usher for her

FlowerBomb

Quote from: QUÉÉN. on June 25, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
fag gone
if you can get excited over Nicki even with the dumb shit she says/does :dead:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 25, 2019, 10:05:36 AM
Rihanna coming next btw

to bsource to post abt bran?

quee ain't coming 'til 2021 at least bby
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.