Jazmine Sullivan - Heaux Tales out NOW!

Started by iheart4everbrandy, January 08, 2021, 06:35:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Lost One hits so different in a full album setting
:stressed:

Ulysses

I thought this was supposed to be an EP? There are so many tracks. Can't wait to listen 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2021, 06:34:01 PM
I thought this was supposed to be an EP? There are so many tracks. Can't wait to listen
That's what I was thinking.  This feels like an album
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2021, 06:34:01 PM

Minus the interludes it's about 6 songs and two of them we're familiar with.

….ok.

!! Those interludes fill up the mess but it's def an EP

Harlem

I like the fact that Jaz is giving her fans an EP first then the album later... she's feeding her fans for the 6 year wait

Brandy, take notes Queen
:hmph:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Can we make this about Jazmine and not Brandy

BranBran

Ulysses

I don't know what it is with these new songs, but they just aren't on the same level as her previous work. She sounds fucking GREAT though. And this Tiny Desk is even better than listening to the actual album. Jaz is definitely one of THE best singers in the whole fucking WORLD. No doubts....

rosone1

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2021, 08:22:38 PM
I don't know what it is with these new songs, but they just aren't on the same level as her previous work. She sounds fucking GREAT though. And this Tiny Desk is even better than listening to the actual album. Jaz is definitely one of THE best singers in the whole fucking WORLD. No doubts....
I agree.I appreciate the artistry and everything though.

Palladium

Quote from: Ulysses on January 08, 2021, 08:22:38 PM

!!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw