Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:35:03 AM
First all, why would you bring pre-recorded background vocals to an orchestra? Just hire a damn choir, girl.
because she?s brandy and that?s what she does :uhh:
Everyone else does that

Why would she bend her vision  :unsure:

'ology

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 25, 2019, 02:02:09 PM
I just Steffon made this thread. Finally this nigga was on time with some Brandy tea :kii:
Yea we living in the last days!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:22:26 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:16:56 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
It?s them

MESS

smh, build the fucking wall

It's a disheartening that veteran performers can't dictate how their performance should go in this industry. These behind the scene workers that studied music theory come up with these played ass arrangements and expect an awestruck audience to appear. There ain't no reason backing vocals could not have been used in her performance, even with a live orchestra. It can be done and has been done before, in different ways, yes, but the shit ain't impossible. If only her team could have stood their ground along with Brandy.
!!!

It sounds like they might have pulled the ?weve Done this a million times.. I don?t care if you were Michael Whit or Aretha.. we do what we do? mess
And she fought them about it

Which is her right imo

I?m sorry violins or NOT
I don?t want to hear brandy water down brandy songs  :uhh:

I don?t like Kanye .. but he?s a genius and sticks to his vision well back in the day he did
This sounds like she tried to humble herself a bit and push through for fans while compromising her art, form and style and it blew up in her face

Bad decision to decide this the last minute .. I think that is where a better team could?ve came in to play

They should?ve ended this shit months ago  :dead:
I agree, and I couldn?t imagine paying money to see her in a performance that she wasn?t fully comfortable with.

GLOCK

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:41:59 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 26, 2019, 09:40:26 AM
Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:28:03 AM
It really does feel like I'm reading the same thing over again.

Stronger, humility, at peace, divine timing, etc.

I can't even dig in right now because I'm honestly concerned about her
This almost seems like some sort of self-sabotage that she has going on or something.

1 i belive the ilness is there

2 i think shes replaying the whole experience in her head leading up to this and in hindsight seing the faults in herself and the team and shes naming names

3 we never stop growing and learning and true belief in the universe and divine timing is very powerful if u are not meant to do something ur will cannot overide destiny
And shes realizing that her determination to stick to these dates and the struggle it was to get the vision right and the stress of it getting to her were all signs that she ignored because she wanted this event to be what she saw it as

Even had she realized this and cancelled early the impact would have still been bad

Yeah I get all of that.

But you cannot label people "so-called musicians" in one sentence and then speak of your humility in the next.

It's the inconsistency that has me puzzled.
nxjdjdjdjdjd

She did try it a bit there  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 AM
See...

Now I think the illness is a lie

You think she paid the doctor to lie for her?

Did anyone even google the name of the doctor to make sure he even exists?
:omgwatshappening:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 11:22:46 AM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 25, 2019, 01:53:25 PM
Hey Silent I?m when you?re done arguing with Glock can you answer my question? Do you have any info on her health? Or anything

He's arguing with himself.

She's okay. I think sometimes people forget, just because I know shit, doesn't give me the right to speak on it. That's why I pick and choose when to speak. I actually have respect and don't go on twitter "spilling tea" like other so-called friends, team members etc. It's just not my place. She will speak on her terms....

TBH I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. No matter what I say or don't say. Try to do or not do... it won't sit well with some people. So it just is what it is. No one HAS to be a part of a video. I simply mentioned it because so many are in town and a show got canceled. But see how some people make it into a negative thing?
Z
It shouldn't be "spilling tea" brandy is inconsistent, vague, erratic at times. Ppl are tired of this mess if she is unable to convey her thoughts in a productive way then she should pay someone to. Most of us here are die hard fans who have multiple of her albums, singles, and heavy streamers. We've been let down for like a decade and now to hear about u wanting to do a video after ppl are out thousands of dollars, vacation days off work, miscellaneous expenses, and just time you can never get back. I was actually disgusted at the suggestion no one wants to record and praise her rn she needs to be cash appin ppl money back!
!!!!  Cash app me bran!!! But

Tbh I'm more upset about my vacation days I am wasting in this cold ass city.  I NEVER use vacation days in January but I did for this girl never again. I'll only see her when she comes to my city

GLOCK

Quote from: dat Blindian boi on January 26, 2019, 09:45:26 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 09:42:51 AM
Quote from: jaguar. on January 26, 2019, 09:40:32 AM
See...

Now I think the illness is a lie

You think she paid the doctor to lie for her?

Did anyone even google the name of the doctor to make sure he even exists?
I mean you can walk into a doctor's office, complain of a couple symptoms and they'd diagnose you.

Like if you claim to have pain in a certain part of your body, although they cannot go inside of you to feel the pain and verify that it's there, they can still label what it most likely is.

Goddess probably walked in with a couple coughs and an "ouch" here and there to get her paperwork together. No shade
nfjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdmkdmdsm

I?m gonna beat ur fucking ass

GLOCK

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:45:55 AM
Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 09:43:17 AM
I think this Proves that the issue is Brandy?s on insecurity. I never imagined she would have a backing track? Why with a live 75 piece orchestra would she need backing vocals? I see why she has argued with the entire team, because that was silly.  You can?t call yourself the vocal bible and be this insecure about your gift.

Brandy knows that her harmonies and stacked backgrounds are apart of her sound . I think she was trying to bring her SOUND and combine it with the orchestra and they told her it was impossible
!!!!

'ology

Angel In Disguise

NSO Pops has worked with everyone from Nas to Diana Ross. I don?t know this engineer & wife she is talking about, but she is not special when it comes to NSO Pops.

'ology

Quote from: IQoniK on January 25, 2019, 02:09:45 PM
Yoooooo WTF?? Brandy pulled a Lauryn on Us!!
Vocal illness my ASS....singers get a cortisone shot for their voice if they Are ill just so they can perform. I?m not buying it...what the hell is really going on?
How is she gonna come back from this???

Was the shows really sold out or did she buy up the seats and didn?t want the bad press of a half full theater?
Wtf Xxxxxxxffxxxxx

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on January 26, 2019, 09:49:34 AM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
I mean I think it would have been sick to have the pre recorded backgrounds because that?s One of Brandy?s signatures . I can also understand why they are like sis no we can?t do that . This was gonna be Brandy?s most EPIC show !! It?s bad enough she?s usually on stage alone or with 1 corny ass dancer , doing all the choreography alone , barely dressed for the occasion . No lights , no effects , no background singers , lazy dancing , half of it lipped , no new music for almost 7 years ..... this would have been so great for her !!!
Brandy has zero creative vision when it comes to live performances so I cannot even give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I think this one might have meant more to her sis
Franks posts sorta did it for me
:'(

But lash her
I?m not here telling no one to lay off
Y?all spent y?all money
I almost spent mine

Y?all should lash until y?all get ready to stop