Confirmed Songs on the album

Started by SouravMay, May 01, 2020, 12:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

May 01, 2020, 05:08:22 PM #60 Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 05:28:17 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 04:59:47 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 04:55:38 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 04:49:31 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 04:29:53 PM
But idk guys...Jojo just released a FLAWLESS ass 30 min album with 9 tracks dfklsdkfn :dead::dead:
and honestly, I felt FULL.
As long as Bran has all incredible songs on the album (which she will), and no fillers, I think we'll be pleased with 12 tracks.

That's debatable  :dead:

:omgwatshappening:

:plzstop:

I love Jo but I'm still not sure how I feel about this new album. I probably need to listen again but the first time didn't snatch me. I was thinkin about something else and then it was over  :dead:

Really? I loved Jojo's debut, but I never dug into her work after that outside a few songs from The High Road. I would consider myself a casual fan, so I had no expectations going into this project.
I was still on a Bby Mama high and thought I was gonna give it a quick listen but she really LASHED me bfnfnf
That's how I know I really love it cuz my ear is reserved for Bran right now.
I'll wait til GD opens to discuss my thoughts :dead:

Sorry I think I presented that wrong. I love her debut and the High Road.

I meant my first listen of this new album didn't snatch me and I'm a stan. I'm not really enjoying all her pussy popping sexy talk I think. Ready for her to get this out of her system and make a grown up album in a few years.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 05:08:22 PM
But idk guys...Jojo just released a FLAWLESS ass 30 min album with 9 tracks dfklsdkfn :dead::dead:
As long as Bran has all incredible songs on the album (which she will), and no fillers, I think we'll be pleased with 12 tracks.

I love Jo but I'm still not sure how I feel about this new album. I probably need to listen again but the first time didn't snatch me. I was thinkin about something else and then it was over  :dead:

Really? I loved Jojo's debut, but I never dug into her work after that outside a few songs from The High Road. I would consider myself a casual fan, so I had no expectations going into this project.
I was still on a Bby Mama high and thought I was gonna give it a quick listen but she really LASHED me bfnfnf

Sorry I think I presented that wrong. I love her debut and the Hgih Road.

I meant my first listen of this new album didn't snatch me and I'm a stan. I'm not really enjoying all her pussy popping sexy talk I think. Ready for her to get this out of her system and make a grown up album in a few years.

I know you were referring to her new album. I only mentioned that to reinforce how "disconnected" I was from her outside of those two projects (if she had anything else at all), and how I walked in with no expectations. I wouldn't consider myself a stan at all, just someone who always thought she was cool. But hearing this new album, I was extremely impressed. I can't get into some of these sleepy girls that people stan for, but I was able to get into Jo.
I always think it's weird to hear people you followed as teens suddenly talk about sex, especially this vulgar klsdnkdnf
but idk I kinda liked it  :ohwow:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 05:20:34 PM

I know you were referring to her new album. I only mentioned that to reinforce how "disconnected" I was from her outside of those two projects (if she had anything else at all), and how I walked in with no expectations. I wouldn't consider myself a stan at all, just someone who always thought she was cool. But hearing this new album, I was extremely impressed. I can't get into some of these sleepy girls that people stan for, but I was able to get into Jo.
I always think it's weird to hear people you followed as teens suddenly talk about sex, especially this vulgar klsdnkdnf

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I guess this feels a little sleepy to me, for her standards. I had the physical cd on order but after I streamed the album it hadn't shipped yet so I canceled it  :dead:

I'm glad you're liking it though!

Blackpantha

Quote from: Poseidon on May 01, 2020, 12:13:11 PM
- Love Again (Feat. Daniel Caesar)
- Baby Mama (Feat. Chance The Rapper)
- High Heels (Feat. Sy'Rai)

Leaked Snippets / Possible Songs

- Savin All My Love
- Hate That You Love Me
- I Love You (More Than A Friend)

:usuresis:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 05:30:22 PM

I guess this feels a little sleepy to me, for her standards. I had the physical cd on order but after I streamed the album it hadn't shipped yet so I canceled it  :dead:

not the order cancellation ;lmdfklsmfd
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
just give it another spin later lol

Moon

does anyone remember that small snippet she posted on her story 1/2 years ago

it was like "if I can make it out of this.. I know I can, I know I will"

FRANCE

Quote from: afromoondiac on May 01, 2020, 05:45:36 PM

That already came out a couple yrs back with Jhene.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 05:30:22 PM

not the order cancellation ;lmdfklsmfd
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
just give it another spin later lol

Maybe I'm overreacting but music made for this streaming era just hasn't been resonating with me.

Le Champ

Quote from: LF on May 01, 2020, 05:47:58 PM

n
not waiting on an already released mess ddfsf :plzstop:
Bran has been giving us lite hors d'oeuvres over the past few years

Moon

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 05:51:45 PM

n

Sssddddddd wtf  :omgwatshappening:

I never knew about this song

Le Champ

Quote from: afromoondiac on May 01, 2020, 05:55:01 PM

n

Sssddddddd wtf  :omgwatshappening:

I never knew about this song
It's called Ascension
:oof:

Blackpantha

n

Poor thang
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Keionte

Quote from: Blackpantha on May 01, 2020, 06:30:05 PM

n

Poor thang
v

Le Champ

Y'all know what...last year I probably woulda been PISSED about a Sy'Rai duet. The whole concept initially sounded cheesy. HOWEVER, after hearing Princess sing and hearing her own music, I'm actually excited about this duet lksndflksf
They are going to sound amazing and I'm sure the song will be dope.

Both are ARTISTS  :traciandchelle:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 01, 2020, 12:16:37 PM
Why "Love Again?"
:mmywheresddy:
"Love Again" is a wonderful song and was a hit and nominated for a Grammy without a music video.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"