Confirmed Songs on the album

Started by SouravMay, May 01, 2020, 12:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

at least we know there are no other features. 

GLOCK

Freedom needs to be left in last year 

FRANCE

For those who dont want Love Again on the album, u clearly dont know why she's putting it on there. Whether u love the song or not, it needs to go on there.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

How can you know that Love Again will feel out of place and needs to be a bonus mess?
Did y'all hear the full album or what? :udontlookok:

Kaeli.

reekz

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 01, 2020, 12:49:47 PM
Love again is a good song

Right. One of her greatest official song in awhile

RAY7

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 01, 2020, 02:20:18 PM
How can you know that Love Again will feel out of place and needs to be a bonus mess?
!!! right
and all details about the album say it was made with the same producer and vocal producer
as multiple other tracks :dead: :dead: :dead:

GLOCK

!!!

:dead:

reekz

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 01, 2020, 02:12:42 PM
Freedom needs to be left in last year

That song was the pits. Brandy worst song ever.

:plzstop:

EVER!

Dr Naomi Campbell

:plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

:dead: No I'm basing off the snippets of Borderline and SAML. They sound super structurally complex whereas Love Again (granted her backgrounds on her parts are solid) sounds more sparse and less interesting.

Y'kno what, fuck it. Daniel Caesar is boring af :letsmessfag:

But if it helps her overall album sales I'm all for tacking that mess on at the end.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 04:04:45 PM

:dead: No I'm basing off the snippets of Borderline and SAML. They sound super structurally complex whereas Love Again (granted her backgrounds on her parts are solid) sounds more sparse and less interesting.

But if it helps her overall album sales I'm all for tacking that mess on at the end.

!!!
Love Again sounds pretty "simplistic" compared to the stuff we've heard so far. It's still a beautiful song. I think it just feels like it's taking the place of another song that we may never hear. But yea, if it helps the album performance, I'm here for it.

FRANCE

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 04:07:38 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on May 01, 2020, 04:04:45 PM

!!!
Love Again sounds pretty "simplistic" compared to the stuff we've heard so far. It's still a beautiful song. I think it just feels like it's taking the place of another song that we may never hear. But yea, if it helps the album performance, I'm here for it.

From what Kipp said, the album is 12 songs and they are gonna toss Love Again on there to make it 13 because the song is successful and the streams will be added to her album sales tally. So its not gonna replace a song. If its not gonna be on there, it'll just be 12.