Dad To Be Dead After Gender Reveal Device Exploded

Started by M-Rocka, February 22, 2021, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes die in a cloud of pink smoke.

:gotchafag:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 22, 2021, 04:24:12 PM

https://www.kalb.com/2021/02/22/police-say-ny-man-killed-by-exploding-gender-reveal-device/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kalb&fbclid=IwAR2ityShoKEGN2EYilAbwJ3K-yinBq9sv2zk1K42zCodipZ1EjzAa5dNQE0

LIBERTY, N.Y. (AP) — Police in New York say an expectant father was killed when a device he was building for a gender reveal party exploded.

State police say 28-year-old Christopher Pekny was assembling a device for his child's gender reveal party in the Catskills town of Liberty when it exploded just before noon Sunday.

Police say Pekny was killed by the blast and his 27-year-old brother, Michael Pekny, was injured.

Michael Pekny was treated for his injuries at an area hospital.

The death is the latest in a string of tragedies blamed on faulty gender reveal devices in recent years.
ssssssss

omg this picture still lol

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Marilyn

It's so damn scary how FRAGILE life is. Not this CELEBRATORY event converting to funeral preparations.

DopeSoul.

Ma Lo

Isn't this how that devastating forest fire in California started last year?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/us/el-dorado-fire-gender-reveal-update-trnd/index.html

anyway I remember many moons ago  a wise older man at my church told me straight people are dumb and I'm really starting to believe it. 

M-Rocka

If these people don't start getting balloons and do this the "traditional way"...  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

February 23, 2021, 08:57:24 AM #26 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:57:49 AM by Trey
NDNSJDJSJJDNSNDMSMRNNDMDMDMDMSMDM

its the pink explosives aftermath on the pic for me.

CHOKE

February 23, 2021, 09:30:30 AM #27 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 09:32:08 AM by Banana Powder✨
mskmsmskskskskdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkddkdkfk

This really does look like the aftermath of Princess

Ma Lo

Quote from: Banana Powder✨ on February 23, 2021, 09:30:30 AM
mskmsmskskskskdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkddkdkfk

This really does look like the aftermath of Princess

Bbbbhhhhhhhjjhuyyy