Malik Yoba, Carmen Carrera, & More Talk Trans Issues On The Breakfast Club

Started by Freemala Harris, September 11, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Darius. on September 11, 2019, 07:14:48 PM
I dont think I can sit through this entire thing. Im just gonna flat out and say I dont care about Trans lives.

I agree

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bardī Līzzbīan Hīve on September 12, 2019, 12:16:49 AM
Carmen looks like she had somewhere else to be. And Malik just using this to revive his flop career. I know a user when i see one.

It should've just been the gay guy and the black trans woman. Love when the gay guy slick read malik saying lil nas x came out at the height of his career.  :raycharles2urmess:

The black guy was way to aggressive he was almost embarrassing.  Carmen wasn't needed.  The black trans woman and Malik were the only ones needed

🦚

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 12, 2019, 08:14:52 AM
Quote from: Bardī Līzzbīan Hīve on September 12, 2019, 12:16:49 AM
Carmen looks like she had somewhere else to be. And Malik just using this to revive his flop career. I know a user when i see one.

It should've just been the gay guy and the black trans woman. Love when the gay guy slick read malik saying lil nas x came out at the height of his career.  :raycharles2urmess:

The black guy was way to aggressive he was almost embarrassing.  Carmen wasn't needed.  The black trans woman and Malik were the only ones needed

Malik was needed to do what? Right the trans wave now that pose is lashing? That thing is just in it hoping to be able to sell a project.

And there was nothing aggressive about the black dude. He was very passionate and wasn't going to take a lick of charla's foolishness
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Zankou.

Nick sees a passionate black man and automatically thinks "aggressive" 

y'all see it 

how u let him cheat

i don't care if he suckin dick or titties

what does this mean for the ny undercover rebewt

:uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BigDawg

Genesis2

They made it seem like the doctor  randomly chooses your gender :dead:

This is sick :x