Listen to "LA" now!! New Ty/BRANDY just premiered on the radio (Low quality)

Started by RekeRig, November 05, 2015, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyCrush

I hate it that Bran isn't singing a verse or hook. I always want more music from her. We all do. But she's been on plenty of tracks doing just that and the songs went nowhere. I'm ready for her brand to be attached to success, radio play, and some name recognition. The rest will come.

Wtv

Quote from: MrMoon on November 05, 2015, 03:02:30 PM
Lemme put that fucking FAGGOT on ignore cause I can't stand her ass anymore.
I'm getting eczema everytime she starts sissying bout something.
Just ban her please. For good.

are u talking about me?

if so, just tell me, and I'll put you on my ignore list too. And we'll both be good

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Tijobr on November 05, 2015, 03:32:00 PM
Quote from: MrMoon on November 05, 2015, 03:02:30 PM
Lemme put that fucking FAGGOT on ignore cause I can't stand her ass anymore.
I'm getting eczema everytime she starts sissying bout something.
Just ban her please. For good.

are u talking about me?

if so, just tell me, and I'll put you on my ignore list too. And we'll both be good
v

stay up, player

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 05, 2015, 03:50:13 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on November 05, 2015, 03:41:41 PM
can't believe y'all are fumed

youre not upset sis?
she's all over the hook in my speakers, and that little LA ending w/ her and James was it

I don't think this will be a single tho, so why fume?

Jon

Miranda

Bish

Quote from: Tijobr on November 05, 2015, 02:20:30 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on November 05, 2015, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: Tijobr on November 05, 2015, 01:46:37 PM
still hearing it...

sorry
Sorry
Sorry

Im done

I'm crying

I mean....  :plzstop:

I cant believe Ty didnt let Brandy sing the hook, man, I just.... cant believe it.
If she was Rihanna we all would hear her damm voice all over the place and singing the hook so the whole world would just KNOW that's Rihanna and thats a Rihanna song.

but with Brandy..... oh, "no no, just backgrounds. but.. they are awesome! I love her! my childhood crush"

:uhh:  :nowgorl:

Brandy cant get the spotlight for once,  :omgwatshappening:

John Legend? album track
Chris Brown Do better? album track
Rohna..... whatever
and now Ty Dolla the new "it" rapper.... anticipating the track... for just backgrounds

:omgwatshappening:

I just cant. sorry.

No Ep, no a damm hook.... sorry yall, Im so so so so sorry, but Im tired of all of this

I don't see the big deal. It's someone else's song you shouldn't expect to bed fed off that mess anyway.

And don't  blame him or her for how the industry is. Brandy is often recruited to do backgrounds even if it's barely audible because she's just that dope and many people respect her. The singles are out of the artist's hands. The record label is not going to take risks, they are going for the song that has the most commercial artist. It's no different than Brandy getting Chris Brown on HER mess- he's big so he was on the first single.

Rather than being happy that other talented people are validating her 20 years into her career and wanting to work with her should be celebrated,  ya'll focus on the wrong things as usual.

FINE.

Before I click is she just humming in the background or something?

Angel In Disguise

Very disappointed in the lack of Brandy.  I mean, come on.  I was looking forward to this.  I got concerned when I noticed James Fauntelroy's name yesterday.  Before that I thought it was just Brandy and Kendrick.  Sure enough, James is all over this track.  Oh, well.  Just add it to the list.